Thread: Quentin Groves

Default Quentin Groves

I was talking to my friend earlier today (Jaguar fan) about Derrick Johnson being on the block and how if we get anything other than a 1st the other team is getting an absolute steal. (My opinion)

He told me that the Jags are close to putting Quentin Groves on the block. I looked him up and he seems to be one of those "tweener" 3-4 linebackers that can really rush the qb. Groves has some character flaws and is accused of taking some plays off. I don't know about you all but I would love to bring him to KC and give him a shot. He was drafted in 2008 so he is still really young and with how Haley runs his offseasons with putting players in check I think he could turn into something. And we know Pioli doesn't mind bringing in "troubled" yet talented players.

Thoughts?

Trade deadline was over yesterday.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

lol, yeah just realized that and was coming back to edit.. If he's CUT, lol. Del Rio isn't liking him so much so it's possible.

I would definitely take a pass rusher, but would they just cut their 2nd pick from last year?

we cut Pollard...

a 2nd rounder from a few years ago...

Groves wont get cut though, and even if he is i still wouldnt take him....he is nothing special!