Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanx Crowd

Default Thanx Crowd

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from the boards. I appreciate all the fun I have had here and I thank everyone for their views and opinions on the Chiefs. I have had some things going on lately that have made me a little to touchy to be around and talking football without saying some things that I know I shouldn't isn't really working out for me. Most of these issues have occured in my personal life and I do not hold any grudges against anyone in the Crowd. I am not really in a good place right now and I have been constantly "lookin for a fight" as most may have noticed in my posts as of late. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended and I did not maen anything I said to anyone personally. Again, thanx for making me feel welcome here. Although I will probably still be reading posts to keep on the Chiefs my opinions will be kept to myself. Thanx everyone for making this an great site and I hope all those I have referred here still enjoy themselves. Talk to you all later

Canada!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from the boards. I appreciate all the fun I have had here and I thank everyone for their views and opinions on the Chiefs. I have had some things going on lately that have made me a little to touchy to be around and talking football without saying some things that I know I shouldn't isn't really working out for me. Most of these issues have occured in my personal life and I do not hold any grudges against anyone in the Crowd. I am not really in a good place right now and I have been constantly "lookin for a fight" as most may have noticed in my posts as of late. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended and I did not maen anything I said to anyone personally. Again, thanx for making me feel welcome here. Although I will probably still be reading posts to keep on the Chiefs my opinions will be kept to myself. Thanx everyone for making this an great site and I hope all those I have referred here still enjoy themselves. Talk to you all later

Canada!
    You can't leave....you're a brother from a different mother!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Well, bud, I hope things get better for ya and I will miss you, on the board. Hopefully, you won't be gone long.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, bud, I hope things get better for ya and I will miss you, on the board. Hopefully, you won't be gone long.

Ditto that that my friend; you've been a member in very good standing and hope that you can find meaningful answers in your personal life. I would encourage you to continue posting in the Locker Room away from Chiefs subject matter. If ya need to talk you can PM me anytime. :)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

C'mon! Drama sells.

j/k....Hope things get under control.

C ya Canada, I'll keep a frosty one ready for ya when you return! Hope things turn around for you real soon.

My thoughts and prayers are with ya bro ! Hurry back !

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Hey Everybody,

Canada!
    Well, ya never offended me. Get back on here soon ok. Wouldn't be the same without yer beer drinkin self.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

C'mon! Drama sells.

j/k....Hope things get under control.
    Heh!
    j/k too.

may things go your way canada- hope to see you back here!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast