Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from the boards. I appreciate all the fun I have had here and I thank everyone for their views and opinions on the Chiefs. I have had some things going on lately that have made me a little to touchy to be around and talking football without saying some things that I know I shouldn't isn't really working out for me. Most of these issues have occured in my personal life and I do not hold any grudges against anyone in the Crowd. I am not really in a good place right now and I have been constantly "lookin for a fight" as most may have noticed in my posts as of late. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended and I did not maen anything I said to anyone personally. Again, thanx for making me feel welcome here. Although I will probably still be reading posts to keep on the Chiefs my opinions will be kept to myself. Thanx everyone for making this an great site and I hope all those I have referred here still enjoy themselves. Talk to you all later

Canada!