Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empty Stadium

Default Empty Stadium

As a Broncos fan I am shocked to see so many empty seats at Arrowhead.

The crowd is trying to make noise but it sounds as loud as Denver's crowd last week.......At San Diego!

The Chiefs and the fans are at an all-time low.

Ummm I dont think arrowhead is empty.

Ummm you may be right. I was comparing K.C. to Denver.

I guess it's full compared to St. Louis. My bad.

There are more and more trolls everyday.

Don't be mad at me. Be mad at your dwindling fan base.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

it wasnt near as full as it use to be. and most of the time they were not very loud. but what do you except?
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I would still rather be a Chiefs fan than a Broncoes fan Mcdaniels little joy ride is going to come to an abrupt end. I always knew Broncos fans are idiots because Iu went to a game at mile high and they won by a FG in overtime and acted like they done something lol

Dang trolls.

Resident Celebrity

As with every team in the NFL modern day, including your Bronco's...there are diehard fans and bandwagon fans...the Chiefs fan base is no exception to this fact of human nature. A team has a losing season, it will lose fan support...the more losing seasons, the more loss of support.

I guarantee that when the Bronco's have their turn under the black cloud of losing...your fan base will diminish as well. Every team in the NFL will have losing seasons, providing they're an honest team...and your Bronco's are no exception...your time will come. What goes around, comes around...guaranteed.

There are diehard Chiefs fans, then there are part time Chiefs fans. Some Chiefs fans like me, and all those who post regularly here at Chiefs Crowd...never dwindle, or lose hope deep down. At times our hope is buried beneath our frustration over loses...however, even when we face losing seasons we remain loyal Chiefs fans to the core of our hearts, we bleed red & gold...forever.

The other Chiefs fans of whom you refer to...are a different breed of fans among a modern day society with epidemic levels of impatience...this breed of fan jumps ship easier than the diehard breed.

Win or lose...I would be at Arrowhead every home game if it was feasible...doing all I could to show team support and help our defense. Fan support is critical during a losing season especially, and it's a shame many fans don't realize this fact...united we stand, divided we fall. Empty stands only compound loss of team moral, as well as, give that much more of an edge to the opponent.

Realistically...the front offices should lower ticket prices in losing seasons, to help encourage continued fan support...most don't want to pay premuim price to watch a losing non-premuim team during re-building and transition seasons.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast