Thread: A talented Chiefs team?

Default A talented Chiefs team?

I think not.......

The Chiefs only really have a couple GOOD players on this team. The rest are below average to average. I hope Haley and Pioli is just treating this at a trial season to weed out the GOOD players and is just giving all the other players an opportunity to step up their game and make a name for themselves. I was really hoping that the few GOOD players on this team were going to be the key to making the other players around them better. That certainly hasn't been the case so far.

In the next couple of seasons, I wouldn't doubt that many of the players on the team now get traded or cut. This whole team pretty much needs a make-over. And I wouldn't doubt that we have 5-10 new starters next season.

After todays game, the GOOD players in my eyes stood out and all the below average to average players all stood out as well. I only hope that all these so-called talented players by next year either step up to the plate or get traded. There's a LOT of players on this team that are the marked "talented" players that I wouldn't mind off this team.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I think not.......

The Chiefs only really have a couple GOOD players on this team. The rest are below average to average. I hope Haley and Pioli is just treating this at a trial season to weed out the GOOD players and is just giving all the other players an opportunity to step up their game and make a name for themselves. I was really hoping that the few GOOD players on this team were going to be the key to making the other players around them better. That certainly hasn't been the case so far.

In the next couple of seasons, I wouldn't doubt that many of the players on the team now get traded or cut. This whole team pretty much needs a make-over. And I wouldn't doubt that we have 5-10 new starters next season.

After todays game, the GOOD players in my eyes stood out and all the below average to average players all stood out as well. I only hope that all these so-called talented players by next year either step up to the plate or get traded. There's a LOT of players on this team that are the marked "talented" players that I wouldn't mind off this team.
    Hard to judge the talent of players who are being coahed to do things that can't possibly work.

A failure of a gameplan makes everyone look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I think not.......

In all fairness...it takes time for a player to emerge as a playmaker, and it takes 'team' effort as well for players to stand out as being talented. A single player can have all the talent in the world, but it won't do much good if the talent on the team as a whole is not 'clicking'...working together to compliment one anothers talents.

I may be wrong, but I still believe it's too soon to judge this Chiefs team as being talented or not as a whole. I'm sure there will be a handful of players who need to be replaced, but overall I'd like to see time and patience given to the majority of players allowing a chance for them to evolve in to a 'TEAM'.

They need time, practice, and patience in order to be taught to work together, to come to know each others moves as well as they do their own.

If we continue to change the roster hastily, players will never be able to adjust to one another and 'click' the way that is needed to be a contender for Super Bowl...unless they just get damn lucky one season, or cheat, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I don't know if there is talent on this team or not. It seems to me that Haley and Pioli are trying all kinds of guys in a scheme they seem to want to run and will use those that fit. Page was not suited out today as Haley wanted to see how McGraw would do, well that expirement was over.

Richardson? Who is that guy now all of a sudden? We got tired of Legget, but yet we put this guy in? He is worse than Legget.

No, this to me is clearly Haley pulling his ""22 players off the street" and trying to prove that he was right when he told Waters off. The bad news is; it ain't working and Haley will likely be eating crow on those remarks.

Take it from someone who has placed his foot in his mouth the same way on a couple of occasions.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

We.ve found our backups. Now we need to find our 22 starters.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    We've found our backups. Now we need to find our 22 starters.
    LOL!!

Somebody wrote to the KC Star and explained why KC pro teams don't seem to go anywhere...

"The Royals can find talent, but can never figure out how to keep it. The Chiefs never can find talent, but alway figure out a way to keep it, keep it, and keep it."

It shouldn't hurt this bad to be KC fans!

A talented Chiefs team?

Is this a trick question?
    SHUT IT