Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "right 53" my a$$!!

Default The "right 53" my a$$!!

This is such BS!!! USUALLY, the "right 53" for WINNING teams is starting and at the VERY LEAST, activating your best players week in and week out. This week, Jarrad Page is inactive. The SAME Jarrad Page who was the FIRST Chief to receive an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet this preseason. He wasn't listed on the injury report ALL WEEK and now he's inactive.

Haley is a fu joke

I've even gotten to the point with Haley where I'd be happier with Ferentz. (NEVER thought I'd say that.)

You act as though Haley has that much of a choice for the "top 53". haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    He's over that injury. Wasn't listed on a SINGLE injury report all week and practiced with the team on friday.

I don't get the DJ thing either. He was stellar when he was in. Williams looked lost and was blown up on several occasions... but that goes for just about everyone on defense today. I don't blame the horrid defense solely on the players today. When your offense can't keep the defense off the field for more than 3 plays, you really can't expect much from the defense. That goes for great offenses AND horrible ones. That was a big part of the problem with the Chiefs defense in '03. The Chiefs just scored too damn fast to keep the defense fresh.
    Nope. In 2003, the Chiefs offense had TOP at 29:35 per game. Only slightly below average.

Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You act as though Haley has that much of a choice for the "top 53". haha
    He and Scott Pioli had a whole off season to get choices for a good top 53.

Addressing a Swiss cheese offensive line by signing Goff, drafting Colin Brown, and a few other moves of "meh" level, that essentially crippled the running and passing games, and thus...

the entire offense.

I would kinda sorta call our defense improved except for the non-stop flights leaving from opponents' well protected pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    This is such BS!!! USUALLY, the "right 53" for WINNING teams is starting and at the VERY LEAST, activating your best players week in and week out. This week, Jarrad Page is inactive. The SAME Jarrad Page who was the FIRST Chief to receive an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet this preseason. He wasn't listed on the injury report ALL WEEK and now he's inactive.

Haley is a fu joke

I've even gotten to the point with Haley where I'd be happier with Ferentz. (NEVER thought I'd say that.)
    GO HAWKS!!!!! he isn't gonna leave IOWA!!!!!

Very discouraging, frustrating, & upsetting game today indeed...still, I'm holding steadfast with hope we will see a winning team emerge once the transition and re-building process has been completed through trial and error.

I have nothing else as a diehard Chiefs fan at this point in time...but to hold on to hope...the alternative of no hope is too depressing, haha. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Very discouraging, frustrating, & upsetting game today indeed...still, I'm holding steadfast with hope we will see a winning team emerge once the transition and re-building process has been completed through trial and error.

I have nothing else as a diehard Chiefs fan at this point in time...but to hold on to hope...the alternative of no hope is too depressing, haha. :)
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

And they need to get the correct dang helmets back on!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    And they need to get the correct dang helmets back on!
    You got that right, this aint Texas.
    Chiefs in 2011

Sometimes this place seems like a bad remake of Grumpy Old Men :(
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    He and Scott Pioli had a whole off season to get choices for a good top 53.

Addressing a Swiss cheese offensive line by signing Goff, drafting Colin Brown, and a few other moves of "meh" level, that essentially crippled the running and passing games, and thus...

the entire offense.

I would kinda sorta call our defense improved except for the non-stop flights leaving from opponents' well protected pockets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast