Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TERRIBLE GAME AT ARROWHEAD Warning A RANT!!!!

Unhappy TERRIBLE GAME AT ARROWHEAD Warning A RANT!!!!

OK its not very often that I dont watch a chiefs game from start to finsh. BUT THIS. THIS IS hard. There is nothing postive that can come from the game. ALL NEGITIVE. THe D was terrible the O was terrible. I am probley one of the easiest on Todd Hailey but this one is on him. The chiefs were not ready to play and I will always put that on the Head coach no matter if it is his first year. Todd Hailey did not do his job to get this team ready to play today end of story.

The offense. at the time of the ranting Cassel has 3 picks. One of them was not his fault. But the other 2 one being a bad overthrow. He didnt do his job. The Oline once again was terrible not giveing him anytime that is true but Cassle also was a part of the problem. The Chiefs once again could not run the ball. LJ gave effort I thought but he can not run behind that line. Charles had a good run and i no that alot of people will be on the start charles banwagon but I think its best that they dont at this time. I think that they should start LJ the rest of the season. Maybe move him this offseason get an OLINE that is filled with NFL players not this and then start him. Its better then have Charles end up on the injury list. And you never no how a guy is going to comeback from injury. This game just reminds everyone that the chiefs are going nowere soon.

The D showed a bright sign early only to fade away starting with the 2nd drive of the game. The Chargers got the run game going that was my biggest fear going into the game. That also opened up the passing game and the chiefs D did not play there best at all. They had some good stands but overall it was not a effort that you could say gave the chiefs a shot to win the game.

The Chiefs will have alot to think about on there bye week. They did not show up for a home divison game today. That is never good. They have a week to look at the tape and see what went wrong and there will be pleanty to see. Todd Hailey will have a week to think about why he was not able to get his team ready to play. This gives the Chiefs pleanty to think about on there bye week. And it gives them pleantly to be Upset with themselfs at when they play the jags. But this game was one that I am going to do my best to forget about. THE CHIEFS WERE TERRIBLE TODAY. Thats the end of the story.

HELLO BYE WEEK Bring on the jags and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Hailey's fault that the players played HORRIBLE? Yeah that makes sense.

And for the record, only 1 interception was all Cassel and that was the over-throw. The last interception, Cassel was hit while he was throwing cuz AGAIN the O-line couldn't block for crap.

And YES, there was some positive out of this game. The defense stepped up several times with the goal line stands.

All in all, this was probably one of the worst games I've ever seen the Chiefs play in my lifetime. It didn't matter what plays Hailey called. The players were simply OUT-PLAYED. Couldn't keep up with the Charger receivers, missed blocks, dropped passes, no pressure on the QB (even when they blitzed), missed tackles, and on and on and on. They simply just couldn't make any plays.

Hopefully after the bye week they can can back and make some things happen.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

Oh. Maybe someone else is in charge of which players get to play fo Haley.

Perhaps someone else is in charge of having a viable gameplan.

It could be that someone else is responsible for treating these players like garbage, and destroying their desire to play.

Clearly, Todd Haley has been doing a top-notch job of coaching. He could be up for an award for his stellar work this season.

And for the record, only 1 interception was all Cassel and that was the over-throw. The last interception, Cassel was hit while he was throwing cuz AGAIN the O-line couldn't block for crap.

Yep. MVP-type of performance.

And YES, there was some positive out of this game. The defense stepped up several times with the goal line stands.

All in all, this was probably one of the worst games I've ever seen the Chiefs play in my lifetime. It didn't matter what plays Hailey called. The players were simply OUT-PLAYED. Couldn't keep up with the Charger receivers, missed blocks, dropped passes, no pressure on the QB (even when they blitzed), missed tackles, and on and on and on. They simply just couldn't make any plays.

Hopefully. But I becoming more and more convinced that the players are being handicapped by a gameplan that can not succeed.

I don't blame Cassel too heavily. All he did today was exactly what I would expect any QB to do with this offense, right now.

I am still rather impressed with his peformance on the season.

But almost every step that Haley has made has looked like horrible decisions, and the results (so far) have matched.

Think About? The only thing anyone on the Chiefs team has to think about is how many of them will be there next year. This season is over and done with. Lets go for the draft pick, well as we really have much choice. I just dont get it. We do have some good talent on this team and I have AWAYS been a fan of Haley, but now I cant help but wonder if it's not the team itself, but the coaching. I cannot remember use ever play as bad as we did today, now you tell me, whats wrong with this team?

I'm gonna keep on venting, He sucks!, He's a first year head coach, and thats all he should be, a head coach!, Not a HC, OC, QBC and what ever else he has chosen to make or call him self. Give him one job and one job only and lets see if he can handle that. All this really starts to make me wonder about Pioli too.....

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

I think you need to lose the rose-colored glasses.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Cassel SUCKED no matter the protection and no matter the WR. I saw throws not even close and way too many unnecessary scramble attempts and sacks. I knew this would be the biggest mistake in terms of transactions for the Chiefs. He hasn't proved anything and we give him 60 million...Cassel isn't Jamarcus Russel bad at all, he is just not worth the money.

Also the Defensive play calling was TERRIBLE. Why all the blitzing?!?!? EVERYTIME THEY JUST THROW A SCREEN TO SOME WIDE OPEN GUY OR FIND SOMEONE WIDE OPEN DOWN FIELD FOR A TD!?!?! Terrible.

Haley was bad. Some things were okay but half the time I was scratching my head and PISSED! QB SNEAK!?!?! COME ON!?!?!

I had a feeling of a blowout just sitting in my gut before the game.

LJ was okay and was trying hard to get what VERY little was there. I saw good blocking from him too. Nice block on that TD pass from LJ. SHOULD HAVE GOT MORE PASSES....

Also nice block by Charles on the a punt....OLE
    Otherwise he did okay especially on kick returns
    Last edited by kilobytes; 10-25-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I'm gonna keep on venting, He sucks!, He's a first year head coach, and thats all he should be, a head coach!, Not a HC, OC, QBC and what ever else he has chosen to make or call him self. Give him one job and one job only and lets see if he can handle that. All this really starts to make me wonder about Pioli too.....
    Something that I don't understand is who is coaching Cassel on the sideline during the game?

Having not been to Arrowhead under the new regime and only able to catch games on tv, I wonder what is going on while our defense is on the field?

Reguardless I believe Hailey having so many hats on is hindering the developement of the offense. Most likely hindering all three phases in some fashion.

That said I still have complete faith in Pioli to make our Chiefs a championship team in time.

Hailey I like, but I feel he needs to have one job as you said.
    Last edited by #58ChiefsFan; 10-25-2009 at 08:00 PM.

It's Pioli's job to make this team the best that it can be and by allowing Haley to take on so much so soon makes me wonder what the heck are they thinking. You can't help but wonder if even Haley will be there next year. We are in the rebuilding phase, so how is it we just keep getting worse? All the teams that fired their OC before the start of the season are all having bad seasons. This in itself should be telling Pioli something. I still have faith that we can get better but not until there are some changes at coaching. I'm not saying cut Haley, just get him an OC and QBC and let him prove he can handle being a HC and then go from there.

This scheme sucks. It's an EXTREMELY vulnerable scheme if you don't have the perfect personnel to run it.

I REALLY have to question the talent evaluation on this team though. Not ONLY did Haley cut Pollard, but he also benched Page today and is starting McGraw for the 2nd week in a row. This guy couldn't SNIFF the starting rotation last year and now both of our good, young safeties are either gone or sitting behind these two clowns.

effin pathetic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast