Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol


    0 Not allowed!
    he say's "my father got more credentials than most of these pro coaches....google my father!!!!!"

    he also just said
    " my father played for the coach from "remember the titans" Our coach played golf. My father played for the redskins briefly. Our coach nuthin"

    "My father 3 or 4 state champs in maryland. 3 or 4 1st rd. picks from penn state.not including son!!!"

    Think he's peeved?? haley has no respect from his players except the real succup cassell..

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    We need to cut LJ's no effort a$$.

    I was there, I saw it firsthand, he just runs into sombody and falls down.

    Savage got some decent yards at the end when everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball, he didn't fall to the ground as soon as he's touched.

    Umm Haley......... JAMAL CHARLES.
    No effort!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Did you see him move piles and block well? Apparently not. Don't be smart *** either. The reason Savage got any yardage was because the subs were in and it was a conservative D. They don't stack the backfield when Charles or Savage is in either. LJ did give effort today. I saw it. He fought hard today.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 10-25-2009 at 11:49 PM.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    No effort!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Did you see him move piles and block well? Apparently not. Don't be smart *** either. The reason Savage got any yardage was because the subs were in and it was a conservative D. They don't stack the backfield when Charles or Savage is in either. LJ did give effort today. I saw it. He fought hard today.
    No, he ran into someones back and fell down.

    His body language in between plays indicated he wasn't interested.

    But lets keep running him out there, because every six weeks or so, we might get a huge 83 yard game out of him.
    Chiefs in 2011

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Either way, once Haley see's this tweet, LJ might as well scream "BENCH ME" cause that's pretty much what's gonna happen..

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, KS
    Posts
    573
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    We need to cut LJ's no effort a$$.

    I was there, I saw it firsthand, he just runs into sombody and falls down.

    Savage got some decent yards at the end when everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball, he didn't fall to the ground as soon as he's touched.

    Umm Haley......... JAMAL CHARLES.
    Did you happen to watch any of the pregame at all? It looked to my like he was uninterested, just went through the warmups with no effort.

    Thanks Aussie!

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Did you happen to watch any of the pregame at all? It looked to my like he was uninterested, just went through the warmups with no effort.
    I didn't really focus on him in pregame, but that would not suprise me.
    Chiefs in 2011

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,767
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    No effort!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Did you see him move piles and block well? Apparently not. Don't be smart *** either. The reason Savage got any yardage was because the subs were in and it was a conservative D. They don't stack the backfield when Charles or Savage is in either. LJ did give effort today. I saw it. He fought hard today.
    I've gotta agree with this. There was a lot of effort from LJ today. He really should shut his mouth for sake of the team... or he could keep running it for the sake of the team. It's probably a negative and a positive either way.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think LJ is going to be cut this week, personally. I'm sure Haley is beginning to lose some of his players, and having a big player like LJ speaking out against him is not a good thing to have in the locker room.

    Cut...or suspended? Cut is a salary cap hit and essentially gives LJ what he wants.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,767
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Either way, once Haley see's this tweet, LJ might as well scream "BENCH ME" cause that's pretty much what's gonna happen..
    I disagree. LJ hasn't played well enough to get benched, cut, or traded yet.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Today I saw what I have thought for a while. LJ is not hitting the holes. I saw one play today where he should have clearly picked up 8 yards. He ran like he was going to hit the hole, and there was one that had opened up believe it or not.

    He turned right instead and ran right into the traffic. That was clear and plain as the mole on his face.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  11. #20
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I disagree. LJ hasn't played well enough to get benched, cut, or traded yet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LJ's After Game Tweet
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
  2. Latest NFL Cartoon
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 02:13 AM
  3. Whitlock's latest
    By greg3564 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 02:13 AM
  4. The latest Fatlock.
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:13 PM
  5. The latest on Bowe
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 09:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •