Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol

Default I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol

he say's "my father got more credentials than most of these pro coaches....google my father!!!!!"

he also just said
    " my father played for the coach from "remember the titans" Our coach played golf. My father played for the redskins briefly. Our coach nuthin"

"My father 3 or 4 state champs in maryland. 3 or 4 1st rd. picks from penn state.not including son!!!"

Think he's peeved?? haley has no respect from his players except the real succup cassell..

Charles isn't any better, I loved that missed block that lead to a punt block for a TD.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Charles isn't any better, I loved that missed block that lead to a punt block for a TD.
    Charles should be rushing the football and catching passes, not blocking on special teams. He wasn't drafted to block for the punter.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Cut...or suspended? Cut is a salary cap hit and essentially gives LJ what he wants.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't we win a grievance hearing in the offseason that essentially lets us cut LJ at any point without taking any cap hit? Only 250k of his 2010 salary is guaranteed anyway. The dude is not going to be a Chief next season regardless of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    There is probably nothing that would make LJ happier. If he gets cut he will end up with a team in need like the packers and become a monster. I hope he gets cut just because i want to see what he can do on a real team. Not because i dont like him
    lol, the Packers OL is as bad as ours.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    lol, the Packers OL is as bad as ours.
    They actually managed to give up no sacks to the lowly Browns, thanks in part to 4th round rookie LT T.J. Lang, someone I was yelling for Pioli to draft. :(

I wish I was GM of the Chiefs.

How aout Duke Robinson being availabe in the 4th rd and we didn't take him.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    How aout Duke Robinson being availabe in the 4th rd and we didn't take him.
    Yeah I really don't understand what's going on. I thought maybe around this time I'd feel like an idiot with my mock drafts and Pioli would look like a genius. I'm just left confused with our draft. Magee barely plays, Washington sucks, Browns mysteriously on IR, Lawrence waived, O'Connell is terrible, Javarris Williams couldn't beat out 4 other RBs...

I also wanted Rashad Jennings as a power back to replace LJ.. he ended up going in the 7th round and is playing really well for Jacksonville.

I know what you mean. MY mocks didn't get close and players I picked have been productive.
    Now what are they going to do. We need at least 3 OL, 2 safeties, a couple of LB's. At least 1 CB to replace Leggett, and my god were did Richardson come from. OH, and a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Charles should be rushing the football and catching passes, not blocking on special teams. He wasn't drafted to block for the punter.
    So you'd be okay with him in there on passing downs and missing blocks on blitzers?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think LJ is going to be cut this week, personally. I'm sure Haley is beginning to lose some of his players, and having a big player like LJ speaking out against him is not a good thing to have in the locker room.
    That is to good for him. What the Chiefs should do. Deactivate his punk ace for the rest of the season or suspend him.... Let him sit the pine and collect rust. Make it harder for another team to want to pick him up.

Watching D. Savage run yesterday was refreshing. He had heart and determination and moved the ball forwards, even when we was hit at the line. He did get knocked backwards real hard one play, but for a gain...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast