Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol

Default I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol

he say's "my father got more credentials than most of these pro coaches....google my father!!!!!"

he also just said
    " my father played for the coach from "remember the titans" Our coach played golf. My father played for the redskins briefly. Our coach nuthin"

"My father 3 or 4 state champs in maryland. 3 or 4 1st rd. picks from penn state.not including son!!!"

Think he's peeved?? haley has no respect from his players except the real succup cassell..

Out of respect for the other players and the franchise, LJ needs to shut his electronic face. I don't care how upset or frustrated he is. This will NOT make anything better, for him to be off running his mouth.

Especially given the fact that Haley apparently has shown a lot of faith in LJ to keep him in there and keep running him.

jb

Yeah i read this too, and thought to myself "someones going to be in the doghouse".

I have thought for a long while that he has been biting his tongue, but i guess today's loss was the boiling point.

I think LJ is going to be cut this week, personally. I'm sure Haley is beginning to lose some of his players, and having a big player like LJ speaking out against him is not a good thing to have in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Out of respect for the other players and the franchise, LJ needs to shut his electronic face. I don't care how upset or frustrated he is. This will NOT make anything better, for him to be off running his mouth.

Especially given the fact that Haley apparently has shown a lot of faith in LJ to keep him in there and keep running him.

jb
    Agreed.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

We need to cut LJ's no effort a$$.

I was there, I saw it firsthand, he just runs into sombody and falls down.

Savage got some decent yards at the end when everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball, he didn't fall to the ground as soon as he's touched.

Umm Haley......... JAMAL CHARLES.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    We need to cut LJ's no effort a$$.

I was there, I saw it firsthand, he just runs into sombody and falls down.

Savage got some decent yards at the end when everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball, he didn't fall to the ground as soon as he's touched.

Umm Haley......... JAMAL CHARLES.

LJ
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

LJ may need to take the diapers off again.

As a "veteran" of the team he should do a better job of molding the younger players.

Nothing new LJ is just being LJ

There is probably nothing that would make LJ happier. If he gets cut he will end up with a team in need like the packers and become a monster. I hope he gets cut just because i want to see what he can do on a real team. Not because i dont like him

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast