Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jamal charles should start

Default jamal charles should start

Charles should start at RB. He seems to try harder hit the hole faster and he DEFF is quicker than Mr. LJ.

Between Battle, Savage, Smith, and Charles we'll be just fine at running back without LJ.

As far as LJ, though, I'd rather see him suspended for the rest of the year and then released. Don't allow him to practice. Don't allow him in the locker room. Don't allow him on the field.

This guy does not deserve our team's all time rushing record, he doesn't deserve to be on the same field as the rest of the team, and he doesn't deserve the decal on his helmet. Eff that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Between Battle, Savage, Smith, and Charles we'll be just fine at running back without LJ.

As far as LJ, though, I'd rather see him suspended for the rest of the year and then released. Don't allow him to practice. Don't allow him in the locker room. Don't allow him on the field.

This guy does not deserve our team's all time rushing record, he doesn't deserve to be on the same field as the rest of the team, and he doesn't deserve the decal on his helmet. Eff that guy.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    What is the point of keeping LJ around just to preserve Charles and Smith?

By the way, after his tweets about Haley yesterday, he started tearing into fans talking about how he's richer than all of us and we don't stop his checks. (No, but we do pay his salary).
    I'd rather start off the '10 season with a completely healthy Jamal Charles or Kolby Smith, as opposed to coming back from injury. Save the draft picks for the O-line. Would love to see what Kolby Smith or Jamal Charles could do behind a decent O-line. My thinking is that they'll just get injured playing behind the current one.

Actually I hoped that LJ would've been traded off before this years' draft...That whole nightclub fiasco should've been reason enough. And he is right, unfortunately we don't sign his checks...If we did his a$$ would've been seeing the words "stop payment" a long time ago.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Kolby is coming back cant be soon enough. If LJ was to get suspended or benched for a game or 2 I think that the depth chart will look something like

Kolby Smith
    Jamal Charles
    Dantrel Savage

Hopefully, all the reports are correct about Kolby being in the best shape of his life.

I don't know that he would immediately be thrust in there as starter coming off a major injury, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something like a 2/2/1 split between the 3 backs. I would kind of like that, it would keep everyone fresh so every carry would probably look explosive.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Your prob right about Smith not getting majority of carries atm. Look if nothing is done to LJ. It wouldnt look good for Savage.

LJ
    Smith
    Charles
    Savage

Either way, im excited about Kolby coming back. It will definately make it interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12