Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

Default Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

He has all the talent in the world, but he misses some easy passes it seems every week. With this team at 1-5 ou would think he would play with more intensity than he does now.

Also, trade Sean Ryan now...

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Without Bowe we wouldn't have had the 1 touchdown we had Sunday. No other WR on this team comes close to being able to make that play.

Did Bowe give you a wedge in high school or something?
    I just don't think he is as good as some here do.

compare the amount of double coverages bowe has had to deal with compared to wade... Bowe has made some big catches for us this year and for the ppl complaining i dont see how you cant give him credit for that... Tell me someone on offense that has done what he has for us?? Wade is the beneficiary from the double teams..

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    compare the amount of double coverages bowe has had to deal with compared to wade... Bowe has made some big catches for us this year and for the ppl complaining i dont see how you cant give him credit for that... Tell me someone on offense that has done what he has for us?? Wade is the beneficiary from the double teams..
    Like I said, I simply don't think he is as good as you obviously and some others here. He wouldn't be a #1 on most teams. Just to inconsistant. We've seen it since he's been here!

The problem with the entire offense lays in the fact the OC is the HC.

Living near Indianpolis now and watching the colts play when our Chiefs are not. I can tell you that Tom Moore, Manning, Wayne and Clark are all huddled together looking at the game photos and making adjustments IN GAME.

What we have is an OC that is running the team and a first year qb with what 12 total wins as a starter? and little to no chance to make adjustments. Seems they have one game plan going in and live or die by that plan. Bowe has had Herm's mess and now this year. We have no ability to audible out of a bad play. Give our players some time, sure it is painful but the entire picture is not pretty right now.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post

Living near Indianpolis now and watching the colts play when our Chiefs are not. I can tell you that Tom Moore, Manning, Wayne and Clark are all huddled together looking at the game photos and making adjustments IN GAME.

What we have is an OC that is running the team and a first year qb with what 12 total wins as a starter? and little to no chance to make adjustments. Seems they have one game plan going in and live or die by that plan. Bowe has had Herm's mess and now this year. We have no ability to audible out of a bad play. Give our players some time, sure it is painful but the entire picture is not pretty right now.
    Well said...and welcome.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I'm tellin you that Wade is far more consistant! Period. The numbers are almost identical.

Bowe: 23 rec/301 yds 4 TD's......13.1 avg

Wade: 20 rec/226 yds 2 TD's......11.3 avg

Bowe has far more drops as well. I'll take the possession guy over the 1 or 2 acrobatic catches and 4 or 5 drops any day! Even as drunk as I am I can see the numbers don't lie. If you think Bowe is sooooo superior and Wade is sooo inferior, maybe you need a drink!!
    Don't forget, Bowe missed a game this year.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Absolutely. If anybody needs an oc, its a 1st year hc and qb. The ability to adjust on the fly is HUGE in the nfl.
    SHUT IT

Bowe is playing inconsistent. But he is by far our best WR.

Well said. Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    wow!!!! wtf are some of you guys talking about??? if anything this guy has been one of the bright spots on this team, yeah hes dropped a couple but who the hell has outperformed him?? It's kinda hard to get any consistency when our offense is playing worse than a high school team... 3 and outs lead to no rythmn and i feel that might have something to do with it. yeah he gets paid to catch the ball, i know, but if you're offense has no rythmn good luck sustaining drives and building confidence..... Dont trash the one guy who has caught a couple nice tds to give us leads late
    Well Duh!!!! If D Bowe wasn't dropping balls, just maybe we wouldn' have as many 3 and outs, maybe?

The thing I find funny about many people on here is you got to remember a coach can only do so much. True Haley has made some questionable calls but he has also made some good ones that the players have messed up. We lost that Dallas game because of poor tackling no other reason. Pioli is a draft guru just give him some time if you think about it you can see he is setting it up trading people getting the ebst value he can. trust me I liked Tank Tyler and he is decent but getting a decent pick for him that can be packaged is huge with a guy liek Pioli running the show. Have faith people thing's will get better. I know it's hard simply because the Chiefs have NEVER sucked this bad, but it's ok there is a brighter future ahead.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast