Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

Default Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

He has all the talent in the world, but he misses some easy passes it seems every week. With this team at 1-5 ou would think he would play with more intensity than he does now.

Also, trade Sean Ryan now...

Todd Haley is underperforming.

FIRE Todd Haley RIGHT NOW.

If he were being held to the same standards that he's holding his players to, he wouldn't have made it past the preseason.

This guy's a joke. PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Todd Haley is underperforming.

FIRE Todd Haley RIGHT NOW.

If he were being held to the same standards that he's holding his players to, he wouldn't have made it past the preseason.

This guy's a joke. PERIOD
    Pioli underperformed in the draft, now the coaches and players are underperforming.
    The Chiefs need to get a few cases of beer and get the Gm, coaches and players inside the practice facility and have a open discussion about what's bothering them, with no reprocussions. Do a little bonding. See if they can come together as a TEAM. SO far we've found our backups and now have to find 22 starters and a few more coaches. I'll give PIoli another draft to make a decision on him.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Pioli underperformed in the draft, now the coaches and players are underperforming.
    The Chiefs need to get a few cases of beer and get the Gm, coaches and players inside the practice facility and have a open discussion about what's bothering them, with no reprocussions. Do a little bonding. See if they can come together as a TEAM. SO far we've found our backups and now have to find 22 starters and a few more coaches. I'll give PIoli another draft to make a decision on him.
    Not just the draft, but the entire offseason. How do you go into free agency with the most cap space of any team, and somehow not end up signing a single quality free agent with an offensive line and defense in shambles, with no receiving threats other than Bowe?

Dwayne Bowe SUCKS!!!!

The whole team sucks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Dwayne Bowe SUCKS!!!!
    All of your posts are about how much you hate Bowe.

Dwayne Bowe doesn't suck he's just inconsistent. And yeah the whole team sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    All of your posts are about how much you hate Bowe.
    You obviously don't read all my posts but as of late, I have posted several on how bad he is!!! Terribly inconsistant and not a number 1 receiver IMO.....on ANY team!

He's inconsistent but potential is still there. I'm not sure what you guys expect of him right now though, this team is god awful. Yesterday was a perfect example, he drops an easy ball where he probably would have scored, and ends up getting boo'ed. He then bounces back on a ballsy 4 and 1 call from the 7 to make one of the best TD catches we've had in a long while on a slightly overthrown ball. If you guys want to ride him, that's fine but he's hardly the bulk of the problems.

First, if you want him to succeed to the way we think he can, he needs a lot of help. He needs a running game to open up the passing game. Play calling needs to improve, it's pretty difficult to get any kind of production from him when he's running short routes into tight coverage. We need more targets for Cassel so we can get more downfield 1 on 1 coverage plays, his athletic freak nature will come out then. Speaking of Cassel, he needs to step it up pretty bad. I know it's hard to get any sort of confidence when you're constantly on the ground, suffering dropped balls, ect. But overthrowing targets, hitting the wrong shoulder, putting balls nowhere near a red jersey, ect. as much as he does and as badly as he did yesterday isn't helping anybody.

Oh, and if you guys are still hard on Bowe, we should get rid of Wade and especially Ryan (lets kill our QB's confidence even more by falling for a ball that hit me right in the numbers just to try and save it but fail worse at that, putting the defense in horrible position yet again)

On the defensive side of the ball I'd be happy with starting over completely, keeping only Hali, Mayes, Carr, Flowers (love/hate), Dorsey (for how hard people are on him, at least he's been getting down and dirty in the running game consistently, more than can said for 3/4 DE prototype Jackson), and DJ (who for being a lazy bum guided our D to some incredible stops. I'm not sure why he isn't in, he makes plays, he doesn't miss tackles, he looked like an emotional leader yesterday, ect.)

Man that was exhausting, time to enter top 3 pick/bring back the Chin petition mode.

Thanks Aussie!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast