Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

Default Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

He has all the talent in the world, but he misses some easy passes it seems every week. With this team at 1-5 ou would think he would play with more intensity than he does now.

Also, trade Sean Ryan now...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Bowe dropping balls isn't anything that just started happening this season.
    Yes, I know, but it seems to be getting worse.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I still like Bowe tbh but he is being inconsistent. He drops the easy balls but makes these crazy acrobatic catches. Have Cassel throw the ball that he shouldnt catch and he will come up with them!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I still like Bowe tbh but he is being inconsistent. He drops the easy balls but makes these crazy acrobatic catches. Have Cassel throw the ball that he shouldnt catch and he will come up with them!
    That's what I was thinking. You know he did catch balls from JaMarcus Russell at LSU for a few years so maybe he's still not used to them being delivered anywhere close to him.

wow!!!! wtf are some of you guys talking about??? if anything this guy has been one of the bright spots on this team, yeah hes dropped a couple but who the hell has outperformed him?? It's kinda hard to get any consistency when our offense is playing worse than a high school team... 3 and outs lead to no rythmn and i feel that might have something to do with it. yeah he gets paid to catch the ball, i know, but if you're offense has no rythmn good luck sustaining drives and building confidence..... Dont trash the one guy who has caught a couple nice tds to give us leads late

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    wow!!!! wtf are some of you guys talking about??? if anything this guy has been one of the bright spots on this team, yeah hes dropped a couple but who the hell has outperformed him?? It's kinda hard to get any consistency when our offense is playing worse than a high school team... 3 and outs lead to no rythmn and i feel that might have something to do with it. yeah he gets paid to catch the ball, i know, but if you're offense has no rythmn good luck sustaining drives and building confidence..... Dont trash the one guy who has caught a couple nice tds to give us leads late
    Bowe is mediocre at BEST! He would'nt be a #1 on most teams. I think Wade should be the #1 on the Chiefs. I actually wish they would trade Bowe and get some help for the O line. Then with protection your avg WR can actually get accurate balls thrown to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Bowe is mediocre at BEST! He would'nt be a #1 on most teams. I think Wade should be the #1 on the Chiefs. I actually wish they would trade Bowe and get some help for the O line. Then with protection your avg WR can actually get accurate balls thrown to them!
    Without Bowe we wouldn't have had the 1 touchdown we had Sunday. No other WR on this team comes close to being able to make that play.

Did Bowe give you a wedge in high school or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Bowe is mediocre at BEST! He would'nt be a #1 on most teams. I think Wade should be the #1 on the Chiefs. I actually wish they would trade Bowe and get some help for the O line. Then with protection your avg WR can ac, tually get accurate balls thrown to them!

I agree with your name, i think you are drunk.... mediocre at best, lol what a joke.... bobby wade? a possession receiver?????? are you kidding me right now??? So you think bobby wade is outperforming bowe?? talk about cause none of that made any sense

Considering all the WR suck, why are we singling out Bowe?

Sure he is a number 1 draft pick, but Wade, Engram, and Bradley have been in way longer.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm not sure that he trusts Cassell. I think he hears footsteps and loses his concentration. I've seen a few plays in the last couple weeks where he has had drops because there was a defender getting ready to lay a good hit on him. He's not willing to give up the body.
    ...This. I've seen him short arm a pass and pull up to keep from getting hit.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I agree with your name, i think you are drunk.... mediocre at best, lol what a joke.... bobby wade? a possession receiver?????? are you kidding me right now??? So you think bobby wade is outperforming bowe?? talk about cause none of that made any sense
    I'm tellin you that Wade is far more consistant! Period. The numbers are almost identical.

Bowe: 23 rec/301 yds 4 TD's......13.1 avg

Wade: 20 rec/226 yds 2 TD's......11.3 avg

Bowe has far more drops as well. I'll take the possession guy over the 1 or 2 acrobatic catches and 4 or 5 drops any day! Even as drunk as I am I can see the numbers don't lie. If you think Bowe is sooooo superior and Wade is sooo inferior, maybe you need a drink!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast