Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

Default Dwayne Bowe is under performing...

He has all the talent in the world, but he misses some easy passes it seems every week. With this team at 1-5 ou would think he would play with more intensity than he does now.

Also, trade Sean Ryan now...

I was excited at first about Haley calling the plays, because of what he did last year with Arizona. It wasn't only the great WR's and Warner, he was very good at making halftime adjustments.

I think it is clear, that it is not working right now..
    But im afraid that hiring an OC and switching offenses again, is not the way to go. Atleast not until the off-season.
    Hiring a temp. OC to run Haley's offense, might be the way to go..

Im glad that Haley said they are "analyzing" the whole offense, to try and find out what / who is the problem.
    I think its a matter of the offense not fitting the players we have, and as someone already stated, the inability to make changes on the fly..

Bowe can't catch wide open passes is the problem. He needs to learn to receive the ball and that's his number one priority. Otherwise he's awesome.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Well Duh!!!! If D Bowe wasn't dropping balls, just maybe we wouldn' have as many 3 and outs, maybe?
    Duh what???? have you watched every single game this year??? theres been quarters where he didnt have one single ball thrown his way... im not saying he hasnt contributed to the problem, but he's been the brightest spot on this horrible horrible offense.... And teams would kill to have him on their squad, he is a number 1 receiver and if you dont see that you should watch water polo or something

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Duh what???? have you watched every single game this year??? theres been quarters where he didnt have one single ball thrown his way... im not saying he hasnt contributed to the problem, but he's been the brightest spot on this horrible horrible offense.... And teams would kill to have him on their squad, he is a number 1 receiver and if you dont see that you should watch water polo or something
    Everyone knows Bowe's talent, but they also know that he is not a number one reciever until he becomes a consistant reciever. He is afraid of getting hit and is probably thinkinng too much about making those big plays instead of the first priorty, catching the ball. Is he our best reciever, yes is he a good reciever, mot at this point. Now before I go into the pool, let me try to simplify my previous statement. If Bowe caught the passes he should catch, we would gain more yards and more first downs. I've probably played more football games than you've watched and have gained just a little experiance from those games. It's not about who could be great, but all about who gives good consistanat performances every week.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345