Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

Default Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

VIA Twitter, these were LJ's Tweet attacks on some Chiefs fans that called him out:

@jaredlaunius. Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius

@jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur *** pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.

@DrewK30 sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.

@DrewK30 got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.

@KD2407 then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.

Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.

WOW LJ Was way out of line last night. Probably just shot himself in the foot and sealed his legacy as one of the NFL's biggest A Holes.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Who gives a damn? Its good to hear what players really think. I like this. Let him speak all he wants. We need someone to get pissed (other than the fascist coach) to get this team turned around.

You can't blame anyone for who they are. You are who you are because of the environment you grow up in.

Guess Im the only one still supporting him. Well screw off.
    I'd care more about your opinion if you weren't an obvious LJ fanboy.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Although I do want Haley to get on his *** like he did with Bowe and DJ.

Larry Johnson is a waste of sperm.

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    wow

this is so unprofessional.
    It is also classless. I am sure all the Penn State alum, are having a great time looking at how educated his responses are. Makes me wonder why I worked so hard for my degree. If that is truly LJ,,, What a Thug!

KiloBytes - Yuo should be a Raiders fan.....no class. Unless you're blowing LJ...

Who gives a damn? Its good to hear what players really think. I like this. Let him speak all he wants. We need someone to get pissed (other than the fascist coach) to get this team turned around.

You can't blame anyone for who they are. You are who you are because of the environment you grow up in.

Guess Im the only one still supporting him. Well screw off.
    Supports what. He is openly admitting that he is only in this for the pay check, and based on his play He does not care, cause he is getting paid... To get this team turned around we need people who want to win by putting their heart on the field. People who will fight every last inch to get that first down.

Do you ever wonder why Haley is yelling at people. It is because this team is full of losers like LJ. He is trying change the attitude of the team to be accountable for their job. Instead, we get people who blame the coaches and organization for losing, when the one constant variable on this losing team, is some of the players, LIKE LJ...

As for Haley being a Fascist. He is no different than many, many head coaches in the league. Ie. Bill Cowher... That guy cursed, yelled and screamed that spit was constantly flying out of his mouth. He tamed down over the years, because the team was established in his mold. Haley has already tamed down in half a season.

Really? So wait, I got beat up as a kid so now I should be free to go beat up on other people because of that?

Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. Johnson IS responsible for his own actions, his upbringing, where he grew up, his parents, have NOTHING to do with that. I bet you that his background being the son of a football player was a lot better than mine, or even yours, and I think both of us are likely better people than LJ is.

Seriously, your environment can shape who you are, but it is your personal convictions and morals that make you a good person, if you have no convictions or morals, and all you have is your environment, then you might have adjustment issues, but that in no way gives you a free pass.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Really? So wait, I got beat up as a kid so now I should be free to go beat up on other people because of that?

Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. Johnson IS responsible for his own actions, his upbringing, where he grew up, his parents, have NOTHING to do with that. I bet you that his background being the son of a football player was a lot better than mine, or even yours, and I think both of us are likely better people than LJ is.

Seriously, your environment can shape who you are, but it is your personal convictions and morals that make you a good person, if you have no convictions or morals, and all you have is your environment, then you might have adjustment issues, but that in no way gives you a free pass.
    Completely Agree Vern!

You all know i have been a huge supporter of him, and i say this now with all disrespect he deserves. F OFF LJ get ta packin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

No thats not what I mean. Yes technically you do control your actions but its how you were raised and the environment and certain circumstances and events that occur to make who you are. It is hard to change and people need to understand that. Thats why I forgive everyone because you cannot help who you are. Its basically all just fate. This is really complicated for the average person to understand. Everything we do is just human nature. We are who we are because certain circumstances throughout your life. Its all human nature.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast