Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

Default Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

VIA Twitter, these were LJ's Tweet attacks on some Chiefs fans that called him out:

@jaredlaunius. Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius

@jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur *** pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.

@DrewK30 sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.

@DrewK30 got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.

@KD2407 then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.

Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.

WOW LJ Was way out of line last night. Probably just shot himself in the foot and sealed his legacy as one of the NFL's biggest A Holes.

I'm sorry the man responded the way he did, but how did these tweets start? In my opinion, from what I read in the original links it sounds like a whole lot of childishness. I hope he goes too I guess if only to get these ridiculous so called fans to leave players on the Chiefs alone. Probably once he's gone though Haley or maybe Waters are next, whatever it's okay, we're losing.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    I'm sorry the man responded the way he did, but how did these tweets start? In my opinion, from what I read in the original links it sounds like a whole lot of childishness. I hope he goes too I guess if only to get these ridiculous so called fans to leave players on the Chiefs alone. Probably once he's gone though Haley or maybe Waters are next, whatever it's okay, we're losing.
    100% agreed. The people that provoked him spammed nothing but immature hate. They were asking for it big time.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    100% agreed. The people that provoked him spammed nothing but immature hate. They were asking for it big time.
    And he responed with the same. Now he gets to deal with it. So I guess he is asking for it big time too!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    So its the fault of the people that provoked him? Kinda like blaming the OL on his 3 ypc average...
    Just blame everybody but LJ himself...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    So its the fault of the people that provoked him? Kinda like blaming the OL on his 3 ypc average...
    Just blame everybody but LJ himself...
    Good post Bike. :)

LJ wants to be cut. It seems pretty obvious to me. I think he will get his wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    LJ wants to be cut. It seems pretty obvious to me. I think he will get his wish.
    I think you are right on. Could explain why he's acting out...
    SHUT IT

Yeah kind of like how T.O. acted out tenfold in 2005 in Philadelphia. He wanted out and got his way too.

66% of the people on this poll I voted on at school today said that Johnson should be cut promptly. I was one of the 66%

You don't go shooting your mouth off behind your coaches back and in public of what you think.

Thats not how Chiefs players roll. Larry is an abomination to the Chiefs organization. He has done nothing but cause trouble for women, get a ridiculus salary and complain about his bosses and teammates. He should be cut now.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    66% of the people on this poll I voted on at school today said that Johnson should be cut promptly. I was one of the 66%

You don't go shooting your mouth off behind your coaches back and in public of what you think.

Thats not how Chiefs players roll. Larry is an abomination to the Chiefs organization. He has done nothing but cause trouble for women, get a ridiculus salary and complain about his bosses and teammates. He should be cut now.
    Yeah like coach says he TRYING to get himself cut...
    SHUT IT

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast