Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

Default Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

VIA Twitter, these were LJ's Tweet attacks on some Chiefs fans that called him out:

@jaredlaunius. Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius

@jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur *** pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.

@DrewK30 sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.

@DrewK30 got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.

@KD2407 then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.

Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.

WOW LJ Was way out of line last night. Probably just shot himself in the foot and sealed his legacy as one of the NFL's biggest A Holes.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Have a look back at Cowher. Most of the times that he was spewing spittle, it was at a ref.

Despite the public opinion of Cowher, he was, most definitely, a players coach. His players loved him.

Other than LJ, I have not heard of any other players to come out and say they don't respect Haley for him constantly cursing at them. Yet this apparently is a fact based on this forum.

Why did the team dump gatorade on Haley. Was it them openly mocking him, or that they actually care for Haley. Specially, DBowe who congratulated him after the dumping. He of all people would have reason to disrespect Haley the most.

The point I am making, is I am sure it isn't all cursing and yelling. I am sure there is plenty of positive reinforcement as well, but that is over looked by the fans and media.

Fans on the radio saying that over 60% of the team hates Haley is complete fabrication based off their own biased opinion. There is not fact to it, except for maybe one player who was already in trouble before Haley got here. LJ has been a problem for DV, Herm and Haley.

In my opinion Haley is only yelling at the people that probably deserve it, in hopes they correct the problems. Or he is going to cut them. Haley will calm down once the gets his right 53 guys. It is part of the process. Do your job right, and you get to stay.
    Last edited by Seek; 10-27-2009 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    It's twitter. You are limited on the amount of words you can put on each post....he had to cram it in....anything else you guys want to blindly criticize??
    Are you LJ, or LJ's dad?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    In my opinion Haley is only yelling at the people that probably deserve it, in hopes they correct the problems. Or he is going to cut them. Haley will calm down once the gets his right 53 guys. It is part of the process. Do your job right, and you get to stay.
    I don't really see that being the case. He was in the Super Bowl last year having a screaming match with Boldin. I think he's just a really intense and emotional guy, and that's his coaching style. He is basically what you get if you take Herm, and just completely flip him inside out. If it works, I have no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Despite the public opinion of Cowher, he was, most definitely, a players coach. His players loved him.
    Long before they loved him, they had to learn to respect him. I think that is the first and most significant challenge for Haley or any new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Long before they loved him, they had to learn to respect him. I think that is the first and most significant challenge for Haley or any new coach.

Yup, and respect is earned and not a given.

Ok so after reading many posts I think that kilobytes is L J/his agent/or someone in his family that is the only way anyone can defend him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yup, and respect is earned and not a given.
    you are correct 100% Chiefster...you command, not demand respect!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it.
    Hilarious. You sir are in the 1 percentile of fans who think LJ is being treated unfair.

And your negative rep on 10/19 shows just what an idiot you are-

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Just because your from Texas that thank Jamal Charles is the ****. Come on get off LJs nuts, Charles isnt half the back LJ is and never will be. Given the number of carries LJ has Charles would be on IR.
    I do think Charles is underestimated. However, I also said in the post you neg repped me that Charles may or may not be the future. I also said that he and the other young RB's need serious playing time to determine if they are the future. Our future as a team does not lie on a women beating, coach disrespecting, fan hating, homophobic, 30 year old RB who hasn't had a good season in a couple years.

You probably thought Herm was a good coach too, huh? I think the Raiders are looking for fans like you who love washed up nut cases on their team. We Chiefs fans expect more from our players, on and off the field.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567