Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

Default Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

VIA Twitter, these were LJ's Tweet attacks on some Chiefs fans that called him out:

@jaredlaunius. Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!about 12 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius

@jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur *** pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.

@DrewK30 sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.

@DrewK30 got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.

@KD2407 then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.

Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.

WOW LJ Was way out of line last night. Probably just shot himself in the foot and sealed his legacy as one of the NFL's biggest A Holes.

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    KiloBytes - Yuo should be a Raiders fan.....no class. Unless you're blowing LJ...
    You are no better than LJ or the "fans" that provoked him

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    You are no better than LJ or the "fans" that provoked him
    Oh, give it a break. Now its the fans who are at fault for provoking poor LJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Isawa_mo View Post
    Oh, give it a break. Now its the fans who are at fault for provoking poor LJ?

Im not talking of you fans Im talking about the Twitter idiotic "fans" that provoked him by spamming childish comments just to piss him off. It was CONTINUOUS spamming too. They know he will react because history has shown this. Hopefully this can fuel him for the next game unless he somehow gets cut which I can't see happening.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 10-26-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Im not talking of you fans Im talking about the Twitter idiotic "fans" that provoked him by spamming childish comments just to piss him off. It was CONTINUES spamming too. They know he will react because history has shown this. Hopefully this can fuel him for the next game unless he somehow gets cut which I can't see happening.
    And that just shows us how immature Johnson is.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

L.J. who????

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I really want to see him in a Raiders uniform getting stuffed in the backfield for some reason.
    There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$$es. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting $hit about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it.
    You can not make resolutions yet!!! It is not newyear day thingy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it.

hmmmm....F**K LJ

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I, like others on this board, have tried to be optimistic about LJ, but its been clear as glass, as soon as he got that contract extension, his life was complete.

Johnson's grammar is terrible.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast