Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cut LJ now before he passes Priest!!

Default Cut LJ now before he passes Priest!!

You know, at least Priest was a model citizen and he worked his a$$ off in every game. It will suck to see such an a$$whipe pass him up.

Just curious, does anyone know how many carries it took LJ to get to this number compared to Priest? I would bet that its taken LJ alot more carries and alot more meaningless.

Sorry dude, that post was dumb.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

He's saying cut LJ before he passes Priest as the Chiefs all-time leading rusher, which he'll likely do in the next 1-2 games. I agree, I want Priest to represent us, not that dirtbag.
    Last edited by yashi; 10-26-2009 at 03:55 PM.

I say we continue to make him run up the middle with our o line. That is punishment enough.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    He's saying cut LJ before he passes Priest as the Chiefs all-time leading rusher, which he'll likely do in the next 1-2 games. I agree, I want Priest to represent us, not that dirtbag.
    And I am saying that is dumb.

I'd say anyone who has an avatar of Jim Varney has little credibility to what is a dumb post or a smart post. What purpose did it serve for you to post that? I think most people would agree after LJ's twitter rant and all the other things he's done in the past that we don't want him to be the top rusher in Chiefs history.

I could care less.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

LJ was way more impressive than Priest. Priest never impressed me the way LJ did. LJ was faster and stronger. Yes faster. Holmes never impressed me. Pretty much all he did was follow the blocks and just jump on the goal line. Holmes was an above average back yes but LJ was great. Under this O line he would get nothing. Go look back at the videos of Priest and LJ in there glory days. Yes it was behind the greatest Chiefs O line ever but he did a lot of it with his amazing combo of speed and power and ability to hit the holes with authority.

Yes Priest is the better person and we all like him but
    stop letting personal issues with the players cloud how good the players really are.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    LJ was way more impressive than Priest. Priest never impressed me the way LJ did. LJ was faster and stronger. Yes faster. Holmes never impressed me. Pretty much all he did was follow the blocks and just jump on the goal line. Holmes was an above average back yes but LJ was great. Under this O line he would get nothing. Go look back at the videos of Priest and LJ in there glory days. Yes it was behind the greatest Chiefs O line ever but he did a lot of it with his amazing combo of speed and power and ability to hit the holes with authority.

Yes Priest is the better person and we all like him but
    stop letting personal issues with the players cloud how good the players really are.
    I disagree, but to each his own. 51 touchdowns in 2 seasons is something we may never see again from another Chiefs RB.

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    I'd say anyone who has an avatar of Jim Varney has little credibility to what is a dumb post or a smart post. What purpose did it serve for you to post that? I think most people would agree after LJ's twitter rant and all the other things he's done in the past that we don't want him to be the top rusher in Chiefs history.
    It is dumb because at some point another guy will come along and knock him off that perch. It is dumb because we have had some good years with him before he was labeled as an A$$hole. When Preist was injured and Johnson took over for him, he still helped us out tremendously.

I think this would be an incredibly dumb reason to trade him, if he is a problem and we need to get rid of him because of his off-field, on-field or locker room issues, then so be it, but just to release him so he does not break the record of another player is dumb.

Sorry, I call them as I see em, and if you cannot get the humor of Jim Varney with a screen name of Hayvern... do I need to say it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast