Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think we should all just step back from the ledge!

Default I think we should all just step back from the ledge!

Ok I know we are all dying to talk football especially Chiefs football and it happens every year where we all dissect the crap out of pre-season. I am not saying the Chiefs are going to win the Super bowl or even going to make the playoffs but I know they made the playoffs last year and I believe this years Chiefs are better than last year in both offense and defense. Last time I checked we still have Huard who was the quarterback that got us in the playoffs and more importantly LJ is still here with something to prove after the signing of his new contract. Call me crazy but when McIntosh gets back at left tackle the Chiefs "O" line will be ok. We finally have a legit play making receiver in Bowe to now open up Gonzalez and give steady Eddie a little more room to move. Lets not forget that the Defense added Edwards, Harris and the defensive tackles will now be alot deeper with draft picks McBride and Tyler. Pre-season is vanilla defense and base offense, there is next to no game planning and the coaching staff is spending the majority of the time evaluating players. We can all get back out to the ledge if what we are seeing in the pre-season shows its ugly face in the weeks to come but for now I will enjoy the fact that the Chiefs are undefeated and in first place!

CHIEFS! CHIEFS! CHIEFS! CHIEFS!

Pain is temporary and chicks dig scars

No offense luv and you too sweets but its true
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

swmo- Chicks dig a winner and it looks like we are taking our sister to the prom.

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    swmo- Chicks dig a winner and it looks like we are taking our sister to the prom.
    That is just wrong dude!

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post

Your sister...nahh I took your Momma!!

j/k...but somebody had to go there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I dont have a sister,and even if I did, I might be a hillbilly but I dont swing that way, maybe a hot cousin. j/k
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    I dont have a sister,and even if I did, I might be a hillbilly but I dont swing that way, maybe a hot cousin. j/k
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Heh!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123