Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: larry johnson will be cut link below

Default yea

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If it does or not. I will also not be surprised that it did, or not.

Yea! What you said!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

We should take the time and try and give LJ the benefit of the doubt, I mean after all, he has been such a stud this season and all, I am not sure we can afford to lose him.

Ha!

Hey Larry,

Default LARRY Johnson

They need to get rid of the bum.Hell the younger guys are doing better than he is.He is starting tolook alot like Terrel Owens.A big cry baby that refuses to put out any effort regardless of weather he wants to be on the team or not.Take out the garbage so the locker room won't stink anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefhog88 View Post
    They need to get rid of the bum.Hell the younger guys are doing better than he is.He is starting tolook alot like Terrel Owens.A big cry baby that refuses to put out any effort regardless of weather he wants to be on the team or not.Take out the garbage so the locker room won't stink anymore.
    Funny just this morning I was thinking he seems primed to become the next TO. The only difference is that TO was still performing until this year, so teams still wanted him.

I would love Kolby Smith to get his opportunity now, that would create some excitement for the games

According to ESPN, the rumor is that LJ has played his last game in KC. Chiefs are trying not to get into trouble with the players union, so they are making sure everything is in order B4 pulling the strings.

according to LJ's agent. Since LJ made the 53 roster this year, his contract for this year is guaranteed. If the Chiefs cut him, he gets paid regardless.

This is why the Chiefs have the NFL looking into this. If the NFL suspends him, he gets nothing....

I am sure the Chiefs are valuating the situation in a way to either just cut him, or put the screws to him.

If it was me, I would keep LJ on the team, but make him stand there and watch the rest of the season from the bench. Given that is not realistic.

I would see the Chiefs keeping him through the season but deactivated. Try to trade him in the off season. If there is no takers, make him stay out of camps and then cut him a day before training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    If it was me, I would keep LJ on the team, but make him stand there and watch the rest of the season from the bench.
    I don't know.... I think I would make him return kicks, return punts, give him 40+ carries a game, AND make him play nose tackle on every single defensive snap.

Ya know, get our monies worth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    I don't know.... I think I would make him return kicks, return punts, give him 40+ carries a game, AND make him play nose tackle on every single defensive snap.

Ya know, get our monies worth!!
    At this point in time, he can't be anywhere around other teammates feeding the negative attitude.

If he idid play, there is a chance he intentionally blows the game, by fumbling on purpose, intentionally missing a block, intentionally missing a tackle... you name it.

He is done playing for the Chiefs, but they should make it miserable for him.

Put him on the practice squad
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast