Thread: KCChiefs.com : Q&A with Todd Haley - 10/27

Default KCChiefs.com : Q&A with Todd Haley - 10/27

TODD HALEY: "Afternoon everybody. Obviously we and the league issued a statement on RB Larry Johnson (today). There is an investigation going on, that's the Chiefs statement and that's all I will comment on. "We started our bye

More...

I love how Todd says "That's all I will comment on" regarding LJ, Then almost all the questions the reporters ask are about him. Oh well.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I love how Todd says "That's all I will comment on" regarding LJ, Then almost all the questions the reporters ask are about him. Oh well.
    No doubt. I would had asked him if he was surprised to be at 1-6 considering he doesn't have an offensive coordinator, a qb coach, or a recievers coach...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    LOL i am expecting him to snap on one of them any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No doubt. I would had asked him if he was surprised to be at 1-6 considering he doesn't have an offensive coordinator, a qb coach, or a recievers coach...
    He is the MAN!!! He don't need any coaches, he is Coach!! I predict that if he does not change his thinking, he will have a short career as a Head Coach, and a heart attack from stress. I base my findings on evaluations I have done on info giving to me and video of games he has coached, trust me I know. I am also slightly short of getting a MD, by several years of expensive training, and lack of the correct intelligences level scores, but other than that Dr. Tornado is me.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    He is the MAN!!! He don't need any coaches, he is Coach!! I predict that if he does not change his thinking, he will have a short career as a Head Coach, and a heart attack from stress. I base my findings on evaluations I have done on info giving to me and video of games he has coached, trust me I know. I am also slightly short of getting a MD, by several years of expensive training, and lack of the correct intelligences level scores, but other than that Dr. Tornado is me.
    Very impressive. I'll be right over for my H1N1 vacination...
    SHUT IT

Very impressive. I'll be right over for my H1N1 vacination...
    I will have one shot as needed, until no longer needed, of Blackberry Brandy ready!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I will have one shot as needed, until no longer needed, of Blackberry Brandy ready!
    I'm there!! Back to my home state I go!!!
    SHUT IT

One problem is he doesn't like to call it being 1-6. He keeps going by quarters of the season. So for the second press conference in a row, he said the Chiefs are 1-2 now in this quarter.

I personally don't like his doing this. Better to face what is. 1-6 is the reality. And besides, if the Chiefs had started 4-0 would he have been saying "we're 1-2 in this quarter" or would he have been saying, "we're 5-2"? Uhhh, I think the answer is choice B.