Even during the spring, before and after the draft, after Free Agency and now 3/4 thru the pre-season, we KNEW...for a fact, that this was going to be a rebuilding year. We knew we would have an un-proven starter at QB, a sub-hall of fame line, and a young defense.

Just because the Chiefs are making a show of it on Hard Knocks, doesn't mean they're playoff bound. Don't get caught up in the B.S. that Carl is spittin out on HBO. You're seeing Carl squirm on HBO because he's on the hot seat...make no mistake. Mr. Hunt doesn't have the same misguided loyalty his father had. Mr. Hunt's ready to win. If you had any doubtls about Carl's priority, just look how he treats his star players. It's all about money.

Just take a breath guys. It's going to be a tough season as far as wins are concerned...especially when you look at the schedule(brutal). Have fun watching this year and take any win as step back in the draft.

I've loved the Chiefs since i was 5. I'm as big a fan as anyone on here. But come on guys...next year is a year we can get excited about!!

I'm thinkin Asante Samuel as our top FA signing. He signed a one year tender today and hopefully he got a promise from N.E. not to franchise him like Briggs got.

If Brodie is the future, then hand him the ball and give him a season to mature and gain experience. Ultimately, it's Herms decision. Carl's goal is to win as many games as he can THIS YEAR and put butts in the seats. If he can win and make the playoffs, he probably won't lose his job. He knows this.

Herm and Hunt's goal is to win a championship and they need to distance themselves from Carl A.S.A.P. Play Croyle and establish him as the future of Chiefs football. Yes, you'll be looking at a bunch of INT's but Vince Young had 17 last season and everyone thinks he'll be great in his second year as a starter. Plus, if you don't win, you've got another excuse to get rid of Carl Peterson.

Just look at Carl on Hard Knocks...He's had that talk with ownership...he's feelin the pressure. That's why LJ finally got his 19mil. guaranteed. Just watch him...He's feelin it.