Right now, I don't think Matt Cassel is living up to the hype that everybody was giving him. I know KC doesn't have the best offensive line in th league, but he is making some pretty poor throws when he has receivers wide open. It's a big difference when you come from New England where you have a really good offensive line. It can make you look like your a good quarterback even if your not. I know he stepped up last year and won alot of games for his team and you have to give him credit for that. I am trying to understand how you can go and give somebody 66 million dollars when they have only played 1 year? I think Kanasas City could have went out and signed a vet quarterback for a year and spent that type of money somewhere else and tried to draft a quarterback this year if needed. I'm just trying to understand what is going through the heads of the people at the front office. Not to mention, Todd Hailey is a horrible play caller. The guy calls running plays when we're down 30. Just my thoughts, what does everybody else think?????