Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Tailgating Plans 12/6 Donkey's...ME!...who else?

Default Chiefs Crowd Tailgating Plans 12/6 Donkey's...ME!...who else?

It's closing in, the December 6th game against the Donkey's, at which during halftime the Chiefs will retire DT's #58 (RIP)...5 weeks away from this Sunday!

I bought my tickets to the game a couple months ago, and plan on tailgating too! I know there are several others here at Chiefs Crowd who mentioned they're planning on attending the 12/6 game & tailgating also...YZILLA, Canada, Tammie, etc..

So, with not many fun things to discuss right now relating to our Chiefs, thought I'd start a tailgating thread related to our having something fun to look forward to on 12/6...tailgating!!!...and of course the retiring of DT's jersey!!

Who all will be there 12/6 to tailgate with? I'm gonna bring my homemade cookies, fudge, and peanut clusters...beer too of course, haha. Sure hope someone else from here will be bringing a grill, cause I don't have one I can haul! LOL

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Are those gonna be "special" cookies?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Are those gonna be "special" cookies?
    Well, of course they're "SPECIAL"! They're all made from scratch & will be fresh from the oven! Just ask YZILLA...think he'll back me up they're yummy! That said...they aren't 'GREEN', hahahaha. SORRY!! Can't make them that special for ya. I could maybe try making some 'beer' cookies though! LOL

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Make the cookies shaped like arrowheads, heh.

Wish I was coming. :)

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Make the cookies shaped like arrowheads, heh.

Wish I was coming. :)
    I can do that!! I have an arrowhead shaped cookie cutter! A tomahawk one too! Of course I have one shaped like a helmet, and another of a football player...I have the football cookie cutter department covered! hahaha

I also have one of a jersey shape, & was thinking about doing Chiefs jersey cookies with the #58, which I likely will do...but if I do the home jersey cookie with red icing...they're gonna turn a lot of lips & tongues red, LOL.

I'm thinking I should do the jersey cookies with white icing, with the red numbers & gold trim instead, haha.

I would go but I just can't afford it...can't afford to go see the team blow it either.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I would go but I just can't afford it...can't afford to go see the team blow it either.
    Don't think about it as whether we blow it or not, think about it as getting together & having some fun with fellow Chiefs friends & fans, as well as, witnessing an important moment in Chiefs history...the retiring of DT's jersey. If we win, icing on the cake...if not, well it will still be a wonderful memorable day, considering all.

PS: Do you have relatives you can ask to buy your ticket to the game for Christmas?! Just a thought! haha :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 10-29-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: PS:

I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!
    So sorry I cannot! I know I let you down, next season if the job keeps working out, I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I can do that!! I have an arrowhead shaped cookie cutter! A tomahawk one too! Of course I have one shaped like a helmet, and another of a football player...I have the football cookie cutter department covered! hahaha

I also have one of a jersey shape, & was thinking about doing Chiefs jersey cookies with the #58, which I likely will do...but if I do the home jersey cookie with red icing...they're gonna turn a lot of lips & tongues red, LOL.

I'm thinking I should do the jersey cookies with white icing, with the red numbers & gold trim instead, haha.
    Hey that is SO COOL! I'd love to have arrowhead shaped cookies. What fun that'd be to bring a plateful in to work to the Ickles fans too, heh heh! Maybe I can mail order some from you for Christmas time

And I was gonna say make the cookies red too. Besides, lips and tongues are supposed to be red, hee hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!
    So sorry I cannot! I know I let you down, next season if the job keeps working out, I will be there.
    We know you will be there in Chiefs spirit! Will look forward to your being there next year the Donkey's visit Arrowhead!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast