Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: larry and chiefs working on a settlement to part ways

Default larry and chiefs working on a settlement to part ways

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Bout time someone else as a different opinion on LJ than everyone else. I don't care for off field issues. LJ as bad as he seems on field is mostly in part to a very poor O line and the defense knowing LJ is going to get the ball and only run up the middle. We are too predictable with him. Underrated receiver. Should get more screens. Charles hasn't done any better getting screens. Charles is technically a better fit for this o line but under a good O line LJ is better easily. I have never seen a Chiefs RB that good past the LoS. Now he has lost his vision and O line doesn't make hardly any holes for him. LJ needs to learn to keep his head up like he used to. The losing is getting to him and he needs anger to release.

It really makes people look like hypocrites calling him really bad names worse than what I have heard him say and "tweet". This gay slur stuff is nonsense
    Don't piss your pants over it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Bout time someone else as a different opinion on LJ than everyone else. I don't care for off field issues. LJ as bad as he seems on field is mostly in part to a very poor O line and the defense knowing LJ is going to get the ball and only run up the middle. We are too predictable with him. Underrated receiver. Should get more screens. Charles hasn't done any better getting screens. Charles is technically a better fit for this o line but under a good O line LJ is better easily. I have never seen a Chiefs RB that good past the LoS. Now he has lost his vision and O line doesn't make hardly any holes for him. LJ needs to learn to keep his head up like he used to. The losing is getting to him and he needs anger to release.

It really makes people look like hypocrites calling him really bad names worse than what I have heard him say and "tweet". This gay slur stuff is nonsense
    Will you please shut up!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Agreed. With 2+ ypc, he is not the answer. Bye bye, Larry *crosses fingers*
    Ill take the chance with Charles. At least he is explosive. Ill take the risk of Charles trying to hold the ball. Larry is sluggish and a liability, on and off the field.
    An added advantage with a new starting RB is the opposing teams aren't as familiar with his moves...not as much game footage to examine, etc.. This is one of the reasons LJ did so well the year he took over when Priest became injured early in the season.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Ok ok so lets get this stright you are saying that the O line is to blame for lJ haveing a down year but yet you say Cassle should be throwing up huge numbers give me a break. LJ has a lot of Talent IMO but his attitude is crap and it does affect his play on the field. If he does not get the ball enough he quits end of story. I dont care what it takes i want him off the chiefs.

Trying to be unbiased...

LJ is a PUNK.
    LJ could still be a good RB on the right team...

However with his current contract LJ is not tradeable, especially because he is a PUNK.

I can't see the NFL taking any big steps with the gay slur thing as he didn't run afoul of the law, and although insensitive, it really isn't something they're going to be able to do much with.

KC on the other hand has absolute ground to stand on with his comments regarding management, and that should be the ground the stand on.

Without an overhaul of the O-line it is irrelevant if he is a good back or not. He can't be succesful behind the current KC line, and therefore he has little to no value to your team. I think the two parties should come to a quick agreement and part ways. It is best for everyone.

The best solution would've been before the trade deadline...if he would've agreed to a clause in his contract which lowered his salary upon being traded, then he would've been out, and the Chiefs likely could've had draft picks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

LJ Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yet another mind blowing post by Canada! No really i love the sig! Oh wait its gone now . I keeed i keed. Anyway like i said before i will admit i was naive in believing in LJ and defending him so damn hard early in the year. Now it is just embarrassing that Kansas City has to deal with this jackass. As far as the NFL not having much to stand on about the slurs you are wrong, not you canada the guy who posted. If the NFL determines that what he said is detrimental to the sport of football by casting a negative shadow on Guddels precious league you better believe he will sit LJ on his *** for 8 games. I am sure the reason LJ was suspended for 2 weeks is because the NFL has told the chiefs it will take that amount of time before they have a ruling and you can't bar someone from their team without suspending them.

I keep bouncing back and forth between him being more washed up mentally or physically. He will probably put up good numbers somewhere else but he is still wearing the diapers Vermeil asked him to take off. So, I see it as his immature attitude thats holding him up. If he can free his immature mind, his a** might just follow...

I just want him off this team, hey if he can do some things to salvage his career, great, but get him the hell out of KC. I am sick and tired of his me, me, me shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    NO YOU!

It starts with the Offensive line

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast