Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: larry and chiefs working on a settlement to part ways

Default larry and chiefs working on a settlement to part ways

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Ok ok so lets get this stright you are saying that the O line is to blame for lJ haveing a down year but yet you say Cassle should be throwing up huge numbers give me a break. LJ has a lot of Talent IMO but his attitude is crap and it does affect his play on the field. If he does not get the ball enough he quits end of story. I dont care what it takes i want him off the chiefs.
    What in the world?! I never said Cassel had to put up even descent numbers let alone good numbers...I don't expect him (Cassel to be any more than descent and that's what he has been. People...now attacking me.....please pay attention
    Last edited by kilobytes; 10-30-2009 at 12:03 AM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

I would just like to ask! Coach, one question! What happen to all the smileys, DANGIt!!!!!!

I just know this team has enough problems to worry about that the players, coaches and other KC staff SHOULD not be adding to the fire. What these members do in their off time does have an impact while they are on the field, and they all know that, or at least should. The team needs to trust each other, and with all this crap going on, that trust will be lost. Can they trust each other to give their 110%?

I know I also get mad when things go wrong at work, or at home; but I never dare say anything like what was said, cause I know I would be fired, or wife would kick me out of the house in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Yet another mind blowing post by Canada! No really i love the sig! Oh wait its gone now . I keeed i keed. Anyway like i said before i will admit i was naive in believing in LJ and defending him so damn hard early in the year. Now it is just embarrassing that Kansas City has to deal with this jackass. As far as the NFL not having much to stand on about the slurs you are wrong, not you canada the guy who posted. If the NFL determines that what he said is detrimental to the sport of football by casting a negative shadow on Guddels precious league you better believe he will sit LJ on his *** for 8 games. I am sure the reason LJ was suspended for 2 weeks is because the NFL has told the chiefs it will take that amount of time before they have a ruling and you can't bar someone from their team without suspending them.

Ummm...CBA and the union will limit what can be done.

LJ is a Punk, but in this case he is acting like an idiot, but he didn't break any laws, he didn't do anything that is written into the rules deserving of a league suspension. I think the team can suspend him up to 4 games. Beyond that it would have to come from the league.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I would just like to ask! Coach, one question! What happen to all the smileys, DANGIt!!!!!!

You mean these??

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Im tired of LJ's attitude problem, but most of all im tired of seeing LJ get nothing in the run game.
    It might not all be his fault, it most likely isn't.. But lets give someone else a freakin' chance!
    I've been crowing about LJ's lack of explosiveness off the handoff for weeks now, a way to reduce negative running plays, is to get to the LoS before the defenders get in the backfield.
    With our line that means you have to be quick to get to the LoS when you are handed the ball. LJ doesn't have that quickness anymore, the young guys do..
    Give them a chance!!

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Yet another mind blowing post by Canada! No really i love the sig! Oh wait its gone now . I keeed i keed. Anyway like i said before i will admit i was naive in believing in LJ and defending him so damn hard early in the year. Now it is just embarrassing that Kansas City has to deal with this jackass. As far as the NFL not having much to stand on about the slurs you are wrong, not you canada the guy who posted. If the NFL determines that what he said is detrimental to the sport of football by casting a negative shadow on Guddels precious league you better believe he will sit LJ on his *** for 8 games. I am sure the reason LJ was suspended for 2 weeks is because the NFL has told the chiefs it will take that amount of time before they have a ruling and you can't bar someone from their team without suspending them.
    I know how much you love reading and commenting on my posts. I will keep them coming since you to seem to enjoy them so much. I guess "Obsessesd" is an appropriate name for you, just didnt know it was me you are obsessed with. In a way I feel kind of honoured that I have made such an impact on you. Keep on reading and enjoy my friend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I know how much you love reading and commenting on my posts. I will keep them coming since you to seem to enjoy them so much. I guess "Obsessesd" is an appropriate name for you, just didnt know it was me you are obsessed with. In a way I feel kind of honoured that I have made such an impact on you. Keep on reading and enjoy my friend!!
    LOL, we have had our battles but in the end you turned out to be spot on.

The settlement is not for LJ to leave team. It is a settlement for his suspension instead of LJ and his agent appealing the suspension.

His agent also said, that the Chiefs has not shown him any indication that they don't want him on the team after the suspension and LJ wants to remain a Chief.

I know that is AGENT BS... But at this time, I don't think he is gone. YET...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast