Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Chris Chambers be a good fit for the Chiefs?

Default Would Chris Chambers be a good fit for the Chiefs?

Just read on NFL fanhouse that Chris Chambers got cut by the San Diego Chargers. Anyone think he might work out for the Chiefs?

I would say the bolts just shot themselves in the foot (again).

I would not be against bringing in Chris Chambers to compete for the number 3 spot.

I think Chambers is done personally. If he couldn't do anything as a starter in a pass friendly offense like that, I don't have a lot of hope for him here. I could be wrong of course, but he hasn't been good for about 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think Chambers is done personally. If he couldn't do anything as a starter in a pass friendly offense like that, I don't have a lot of hope for him here. I could be wrong of course, but he hasn't been good for about 5 years.
    However they have many, many more weapons to use, so he may not have been effectively utilized imo.

BRing him in. He still has hands, something we need. Not to mention, you know we will raid him for Chargers info~

I would not be against giveing him a look at WR right now any help outside bowe and wade is good help.

I don't think so. He is one of the guys Haley would call on the field but retired, because they don't know better.

For the Chargers to just release him mid season, isn't a good sign. They still have to pay him for this season, yet still decided it was best to let him go.

Do we really want another Bobby Engram, Amanti Toomer, or Ashley Lelie???? I would rather pick up another guy who can still be developed instead of bringing in a washed up guy hoping to turn him around with no long term goal in mind.

The team is in rebuild mode. Not win now....Making this move won't help this team for the direction the Chiefs are trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't think so. He is one of the guys Haley would call on the field but retired, because they don't know better.

For the Chargers to just release him mid season, isn't a good sign. They still have to pay him for this season, yet still decided it was best to let him go.

Do we really want another Bobby Engram, Amanti Toomer, or Ashley Lelie???? I would rather pick up another guy who can still be developed instead of bringing in a washed up guy hoping to turn him around with no long term goal in mind.

The team is in rebuild mode. Not win now....Making this move won't help this team for the direction the Chiefs are trying to make.
    This.

I don't want anymore old has beens at the WR position, and in his case he is more of a 3rd or 4th wr has been.

Just claimed him!!! Can't be any worse than what we have now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast