Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sundays game is winable for the chiefs

Default Sundays game is winable for the chiefs

Looking at the matchup Sunday the chiefs could put some points on the board and win the game. If you look at the numbers the Jags D is right with the D of the Chiefs in just about every stat. The Chiefs have only given up 4 more points then the Jags on the season and have stuggled just as much as the Chiefs at stopping the run. They are within 3 yards of the Chiefs in every category.

The Jags offense has never been one that scares you. But with MJD they can probley put some points up on the chiefs to. There offense is ahead of the Chiefs in just every way. But they have had the softer NFC west schedule. They kind of remind me of Washington. They Barley beat the rams a game that went into ot and there last game they gave a team the Titans there first win. I kind of like the match up. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

In order to win this game we will have to get our Offense going and be able to stop the run otherwise MJD is going to have a career day. But I do think we have a good shot at winning this game,it would just be nice to get everything moving starting now.

Resident Celebrity

Yeah, agreed Maurice Jones-Drew is going to have a field day this weekend.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Definitely winable. Jax lost 41-0 to Seattle, needed overtime at home to beat the Rams, and lost 30-13 to the 0-6 Titans in their last 3 games.

Interesting that at Washington we were 6 point underdogs and that's the line at Jacksonville now.

But after that demoralizing 37-7 loss we had at home to SD, I have to also acknowledge that this Jax game is also losable. But at least we do have a realistic shot at going to 2-6. And we're coming off a bye too, unlike Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Definitely winable. Jax lost 41-0 to Seattle, needed overtime at home to beat the Rams, and lost 30-13 to the 0-6 Titans in their last 3 games.

Interesting that at Washington we were 6 point underdogs and that's the line at Jacksonville now.

But after that demoralizing 37-7 loss we had at home to SD, I have to also acknowledge that this Jax game is also losable. But at least we do have a realistic shot at going to 2-6. And we're coming off a bye too, unlike Jax.
    We even have a shot at 3-6 if we dont blow anther game to the raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We even have a shot at 4-6 if we can beat the Steel... Nevermind I got carried away there.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    We even have a shot at 4-6 if we can beat the Steel... Nevermind I got carried away there.
    Miricals do happen. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That's true. And then we'd have a 2 game winning streak and momentum for the next game--> The (yikes) Steelers.

Edit: Oh I see you guys beat me to it in speculating about the Steeler game, heh.

Depends on which Jacksonville teams shows up. Their stats are misleading because some of their games were all out offensive juggernauts and then they have games like they did against the Titans ans Seahawks. I only know this because Garrard is my backup fantasy QB. He's terribly inconsistent. Thank goodness I have Brady as my starter. :)

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    That's true. And then we'd have a 2 game winning streak and momentum for the next game--> The (yikes) Steelers.
    This made we wonder when the we last saw the Chiefs win 2 in a row, so I had to go back and look.

It was weeks 6 & 7 of 2007. 2 years ago!
    Ugh.... I've been drinking the kool aid so long that I guess I forgot we were THAT bad. 8-)

Oh, that's right.... Herm was here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast