Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Yahoo News : Counting down the worst teams in the NFL (Yahoo! Sports)

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    13,953
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 27

    Default Yahoo News : Counting down the worst teams in the NFL (Yahoo! Sports)


    0 Not allowed!
    The 2009 NFL season has been more about disparity than parity. This isn't because the top of the league is so...

    More...

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    How the hell are we worse than the Redskins and the Rams?!?!? I even think we are better than the Raiders but its close.
    It starts with the Offensive line

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 71

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    How the hell are we worse than the Redskins and the Rams?!?!? I even think we are better than the Raiders but its close.
    Redskins becuse they have more wins probley I dont no about st louis The chiefs have been better then them stat wise. Raiders is close i think in 2 weeks we will be ranked higher then them becuse i think we win at oakland.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Redskins becuse they have more wins probley I dont no about st louis The chiefs have been better then them stat wise. Raiders is close i think in 2 weeks we will be ranked higher then them becuse i think we win at oakland.
    But they had the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL for the first 6 games and then lost to us
    It starts with the Offensive line

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 71

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    But they had the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL for the first 6 games and then lost to us
    They did but a win is a win in the NFL. Thats just how it is. But we will go up in the rankings when we win a couple of more games so it wont matter.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •