Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop LJ Petition

Default Stop LJ Petition

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Priest.... ugh I used to think he was great until I recently went back and watched old vids. Nothing but slightly above average. Almost all Offensive line. Don't deny it. I don't care how great of a person he is. That often overshadows how good or bad a player was. Nothing special. Good cutback ability and intelligence is about it. Okoye was not a great back but a good one. If he would have played when he was younger he would be amazing. LJ impressed me the most out of these guys.
    Well that was a post from beginning to end
    Chiefs in 2011

Priest.... ugh I used to think he was great until I recently went back and watched old vids. Nothing but slightly above average. Almost all Offensive line. Don't deny it. I don't care how great of a person he is. That often overshadows how good or bad a player was. Nothing special. Good cutback ability and intelligence is about it. Okoye was not a great back but a good one. If he would have played when he was younger he would be amazing. LJ impressed me the most out of these guys.
    SHUT IT

That petition is ridiculous. I have not been a fan of LJ for some time but to deactivate him solely to keep him from breaking Priests record is stupid. He has made enough bad decisions in his time here that one could make a list of reasons why to deactivate him.

LJ's numbers are not in the realm of unattainable by the next career running back for the Chiefs. Records will always be broken.

I would be for not placing him the ring of honor based on his time here, but c'mon man.

5754 Signatures Total

Charles will do a great job!

Its extremely hard to run with this bad an offensive line. Its hard to pass with this offensive line. Yes part of it is his fault but not most of it. Blame LJ all you want but he is the greatest RB the Chiefs have had (that played mainly for us). He is among the greatest Chiefs players whether you like him or not. This is football. I don't care about how good a person people are (Even though I don't see him like you people do). I refuse to sign this petition. There are MUCH worse problems right now like the OFFENSIVE LINE! The sig says it all. How about a petition to actually draft some offensive linemen? These petitions do no good anyway.
    No one's saying this offensive line is good. But Larry Johnson is NOT running as hard as he can. He knows they suck and he is laying down. I think he is showing his disatisfaction by not playing 100%. Look at his Twitter account. He is a spoiled brat. It probably hurt him when his Daddy was coach. I think he needs to remember how fat those paychecks are. How much more motivation do you really need???? $100,000 an hour? Hmmmm, no sympathy for this punk.....*Heading to sign the petition now*

I can't wait for Charles to light it up Sunday and then we can stop talking about LJ forever.

Its extremely hard to run with this bad an offensive line. Its hard to pass with this offensive line. Yes part of it is his fault but not most of it. Blame LJ all you want but he is the greatest RB the Chiefs have had (that played mainly for us). He is among the greatest Chiefs players whether you like him or not. This is football. I don't care about how good a person people are (Even though I don't see him like you people do). I refuse to sign this petition. There are MUCH worse problems right now like the OFFENSIVE LINE! The sig says it all. How about a petition to actually draft some offensive linemen? These petitions do no good anyway.

Ok I agree that the O line is a much bigger problem for the Chiefs right now then RB. And hey i will even agree that for the most part petitions dont do much but. I have to disagrre about the off the field has no affect on a team. Simply put if a team is haveing to take time away from getting ready for there next game to deal with something that a player did off the field that does have a negitive affect on a team. And when one of the teams most talented players takes himself off the field becuse of something that he did off the field that just makes things worse. LJ took himself off the field this week due to his actions. Nothing good can come from that.

Lj has a lot of talent I have never said that he doesn't. I think that if he has a good team around him he is one of the best rbs to have on your team. As long as things are going well for him he wont run his mouth and be a problem. But this is not a good team. Things have not been going well and he has been a problem. To me he has lost his right to be around when things do turn around.

Great post Matthew

I signed...#7100!

I don't see the petition's purpose being as simple as to stop LJ from surpassing a record...it's way more than that...it's a matter of principle and honor, nothing more or less.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast