Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stop LJ Petition

Default Stop LJ Petition

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
    Larry Johnson rules, we need more NFL players to call people Homos and ***s. You petition fans are a bunch of losers who need a life. Go with your gay lover you losers. Stop protecting homos and ***s. You are not real NFL fans. Larry Johnson should and could kick your butt
    It looks like LJ has joined the site.
    And my guess is as soon as a mod logs on, he will be banned.
    Chiefs in 2011

Larry Johnson rules, we need more NFL players to call people Homos and ***s. You petition fans are a bunch of losers who need a life. Go with your gay lover you losers. Stop protecting homos and ***s. You are not real NFL fans. Larry Johnson should and could kick your butt
    Did Larry get wind that someone was talking bad about him and have one of his friends come on here to tell us how dumb we are and Larry is god.

The funny thing is this petition has actually gone mainstream on NFL news sites. Haley was even asked about it yesterday. He declined to speak about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.

you always shoot the messenger ????
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Please don't reference Urban Dictionary to prove a point.... I could go on that site and say that phrase means a purple giraffe. That doesn't make it true.

WOW ummm I might need a life i cant deney that but I am not the one trolling boards telling people to get a life. Have you ever heard the saying people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones?

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Please don't reference Urban Dictionary to prove a point.... I could go on that site and say that phrase means a purple giraffe. That doesn't make it true.
    Umm no. They can take it off if thats not what it means. The definitions are rated and the highest rated is the first definition. F@ggot isn't used like it used to be. Its used to describe a loser or idiot. Thats what it means these days anyways so your point is invalid. Go look it up yourself....
    Last edited by kilobytes; 11-05-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Umm no. They can take it off if thats not what it means. The definitions are rated and the highest rated is the first definition. F@ggot isn't used like it used to be. Its used to describe a loser or idiot. Thats what it means these days anyways so your point is invalid. Go look it up yourself....
    I'm well aware of that, in fact last night's South Park episode was about that very thing. That doesn't make it any more PC. The dude is paid to act like a professional.

I could care less what he said on Twitter honestly. I'm just glad that Charles is finally getting an opportunity.

F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.

still defending someone who would rather spit on you than give you a glass of water in the desert. Shame, he wouldnt do the same for you. You arent rich enough.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    still defending someone who would rather spit on you than give you a glass of water in the desert. Shame, he wouldnt do the same for you. You arent rich enough.

Im not defending his Twitter crap because it was a stupid move. I am defending what he said to the media because it was blown out of proportion. Plus he isn't as "evil" as you think he is just conflicted and ignorant.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast