Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Stop LJ Petition

Default Stop LJ Petition

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Let's go into a little history of LJ. LJ played at Penn State his father was/is a coach for that team and LJ was a stud RB. Fact is Joe Papa refused to play him until his senior year because of his attitude. He had a huge senior year and CP didn't risesearch his background and drafted him.
    Fact is LJ couldn't get along with Dick Vermel the coach who hugged and cryed with his players. The change your diapers and grow up LJ coach.
    He couldn't get along with Herm wh
    o was a players coach.
    Fact is LJ has had physcological baggage for years and has never addressed those problems. He needs to take his baggage else where, KC is tired of his act.

And all of this is not the entire history. LJ has had chance after chance from the chiefs and KC. I for one was willing to give the guy yet anther chance at the start of the season becuse he kept his mouth shut and was doing things right. He blew his chance. Lj needs to be let go. Hes never done anything great in KC hes just been a problem.

LJ is gonna be 31 years old next season. His career is OVER.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default go charles!

I was number 30644, if our coaching staff whats us to do whats best for team they need to be playin charlers thats what ive been sayin since the beginning of the season!

[sarcasm]I think we should all just try to feel his pain.[/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    [sarcasm]I think we should all just try to feel his pain.[/sarcasm]
    You mean not being wanted on an NFL team

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    You mean not being wanted on an NFL team

Quote Originally Posted by KCCAT21 View Post
    Did Larry get wind that someone was talking bad about him and have one of his friends come on here to tell us how dumb we are and Larry is god.
    My 'guess' is this is someone who meets the true definition of 'obsessed fanatic' of a celebrity, in which case..the celebrity they're obsessed with can do no wrong, regardless. Similar to the meaning of 'blind love' I suppose.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 11-07-2009 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typo

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.
    I agree from the beginning the so called slurs were taken out of context. The media is simply doing what the media does best...putting 'spin' on the story to draw attention.

I signed the petition, but not due to the so called slurs. IMO...political correctness in America is ridiculous more often than not, has created more problems than not, and cost taxpayers millions, if not billions of wasted dollars.

I signed the petition as a matter of Chiefs principle & honor. The Chiefs team and fans have endured LJ's negative personality in many ways for too long. He has been given chance after chance to 'grow up'...by the Chiefs organization & fans, yet he always fails to 'grow up', respectively.

LJ's a negative aspect to the Chiefs in every way that matters, on & off the field. He needs to go, and this petition lets fans voices related to the matter of LJ overall be heard. My speculation is, most fans signed the petition as a result of simply being fed up with LJ, not due to the slurs as the media hype is making it appear.

Our voice as fans does matter...realistically the players are our employees...just as politicians are the taxpayers employee's. Without the financial support of fans...an NFL team can't feasibly exist, including financially.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I agree from the beginning the so called slurs were taken out of context. The media is simply doing what the media does best...putting 'spin' on the story to draw attention.

I signed the petition, but not due to the so called slurs. IMO...political correctness in America is ridiculous more often than not, has created more problems than not, and cost taxpayers millions, if not billions of wasted dollars.

I signed the petition as a matter of Chiefs principle & honor. The Chiefs team and fans have endured LJ's negative personality in many ways for too long. He has been given chance after chance to 'grow up'...by the Chiefs organization & fans, yet he always fails to 'grow up', respectively.

LJ's a negative aspect to the Chiefs in every way that matters, on & off the field. He needs to go, and this petition lets fans voices related to the matter of LJ overall be heard. My speculation is, most fans signed the petition as a result of simply being fed up with LJ, not due to the slurs as the media hype is making it appear.

Our voice as fans does matter...realistically the players are our employees...just as politicians are the taxpayers employee's. Without the financial support of fans...an NFL team can't feasibly exist, including financially.
    100% agree great post.

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    We should try to trade him for a O-Lineman. Most likely won't happen and even though as fans we are tired of the way Larry acts but the fact he can run with good men in front of him may keep SP n TH from letting him go elsewhere.Giving a player the boot after that individual has complained or lashed out at the established members of the teams staff will send the message of,"complain and get released" to the other players wanting out of KC and the dominos will begin to fall. It's very difficult to determine what they will do in the long run but Johnson will become increasingly pissed off sitting through games. Especially if the team loses.

Unfortunately no one will want to trade for his attitude and especially his contract.

Also, in the petition at #31406......if you need me.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast