Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Stop LJ Petition

Default Stop LJ Petition

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Yay we have a plethora of problems yet to overcome!!
    You are correct. One big one gone. Many more to take care of...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Facoter View Post
    Im new here guys and I came here because of all the LJ BS. My opinion is the petition is stupid and shows how much we are wussies. Come on people....LJ was definitely better than Holmes. Yes I know it wasn't all about the record but deal with it. Oh and I know you will say "oh we have dealt with it long enough". Well deal with it. One of the better players on the team and the defense shuts him down plus we have a ****ty o line.
    #1..."wussies" don't stand up for what they believe to be right, nor stand up against what they believe to be wrong. "wussies" just sit back & whine, do nothing to improve a situation they whine about...such as LJ did historically. Likely, he did break a Chiefs record, for being the biggest whiner the team ever had.

#2...LJ was not better than Holmes...each had their pros and cons as RB's. All considered however...Priest will remain in Chiefs History as a GREAT RB, LJ will not. LJ will be remembered in a negative aspect, he walks in shame as a former Chief...his negative attributes as a Chief, wiped out the positive.

#3...LJ was not one of the "better players" on the team. There is by far much more depth to being a "better player" than what appears on the surface. Simply making a play, or having talent doesn't qualify one as being a "better player" in my judgement book.

Better players are loyal team members, they're professional, they give 110% contribution to their 'TEAM', not to themselves only. Better players don't bad mouth their team mates, or coaches publicly, they discuss personal issues privately in a professional manner, & attempt to resolve any issues for 'TEAM' benefit, not just their own.

#4...Over 30,000 Chiefs Fans most certainly did as you suggested...we dealt with it, and the matter is now resolved...LJ is no longer a Cancer spreading among the Chiefs TEAM. This Cancer was cured, by a petition of the voices which truly matter most in the NFL...the fans.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! God Bless our BRAVE Soldiers... past, present and future on this Veterans Day (evening). Without our Brave, our voices would be silenced, our Freedom to stand up and be heard, through petition for change, or in other manner...wouldn't exist, nor our very Freedom as we're blessed with, of which we take for granted more often than not daily.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

PS: Welcome to Chiefs Crowd Facoter. I'd toss ya a welcome beer, but technology hasn't advanced enough for me to share beer through a PC.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Facoter View Post
    Im new here guys and I came here because of all the LJ BS. My opinion is the petition is stupid and shows how much we are wussies. Come on people....LJ was definitely better than Holmes. Yes I know it wasn't all about the record but deal with it. Oh and I know you will say "oh we have dealt with it long enough". Well deal with it. One of the better players on the team and the defense shuts him down plus we have a ****ty o line.
    2.7 ypc. Cant pass block. off the field and locker room issues. hates the fans, the city, the team, the coaches.

One of the better players on the team?

nope.

LJ sucks. He's cleared waivers and nobody even wants him for the veteran's minimum.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678