Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop LJ Petition

Default Stop LJ Petition

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Ok I agree that the O line is a much bigger problem for the Chiefs right now then RB. And hey i will even agree that for the most part petitions dont do much but. I have to disagrre about the off the field has no affect on a team. Simply put if a team is haveing to take time away from getting ready for there next game to deal with something that a player did off the field that does have a negitive affect on a team. And when one of the teams most talented players takes himself off the field becuse of something that he did off the field that just makes things worse. LJ took himself off the field this week due to his actions. Nothing good can come from that.

Lj has a lot of talent I have never said that he doesn't. I think that if he has a good team around him he is one of the best rbs to have on your team. As long as things are going well for him he wont run his mouth and be a problem. But this is not a good team. Things have not been going well and he has been a problem. To me he has lost his right to be around when things do turn around.
    I never said anything about how off field issues effect a team. They can effect a team though. For good or bad.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Not a big LJ fan but the fact of the matter is that records are made to be broken. However if LJ never sees playing time as a Chief again then it's a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    That petition is ridiculous. I have not been a fan of LJ for some time but to deactivate him solely to keep him from breaking Priests record is stupid. He has made enough bad decisions in his time here that one could make a list of reasons why to deactivate him.

LJ's numbers are not in the realm of unattainable by the next career running back for the Chiefs. Records will always be broken.

I would be for not placing him the ring of honor based on his time here, but c'mon man.
    He would be deactivated for conduct detrimental, not to keep him from breaking the record. That would be a nice bonus though.
    SHUT IT

well he's made the front page of the media

As Larry Johnson nears the Kansas City Chiefs' all-time rushing record, more than 10,000 fans have signed an online petition pleading for team officials to deactivate the running back after he posted homosexual slurs on his Twitter account.
    fox
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    well he's made the front page of the media

fox
    F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.
    Words do change over time. But what will not change is that he is a useless human and needs to be out of KC.

We are not very good right now. Everyone knows that. We don't need a player going out to the media and saying the things he said. Not the slur, I am more pissed about the stuff said about the coach. You keep that in house and if you have a problem go talk to the coach about it like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCAT21 View Post
    Words do change over time. But what will not change is that he is a useless human and needs to be out of KC.

We are not very good right now. Everyone knows that. We don't need a player going out to the media and saying the things he said. Not the slur, I am more pissed about the stuff said about the coach. You keep that in house and if you have a problem go talk to the coach about it like a man.
    Agreed that he should not have said anything on Twitter or cussed in front of the media but there are worse people. I'm sure there are other players frustrated with the coach. You can't help how you truly feel about things. I try to be as open minded as possible and put myself in their view point and as to why they feel the way they do. Most people don't do that.

Default Larry Johnson Rules

Quote Originally Posted by KCCAT21 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Whatever dont Chief fans have anything better to do. You are acting like a bunch of cry babies. So what if Larry Johnson called someone *** or Homo, more power to him.
    Real NFL fans dont try to protect homos. Larry Johnson could and should kick all you fans who started this petition butt. Go get a job you losers

***Edited by Chiefster***
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-07-2009 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith285 View Post
    Whatever dont Chief fans have anything better to do. You are acting like a bunch of cry babies. So what if Larry Johnson called someone *** or Homo, more power to him.
    Real NFL fans dont try to protect homos. Larry Johnson could and should kick all you fans who started this petition butt. Go get a job you losers
    What he said really meant a horribly wimpy man. You are the one being offensive to gay's. It seems you are just trying to cause trouble and I don't know if you are serious or not but Negative rep.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast