Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stop LJ Petition

Default Stop LJ Petition

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Im not defending his Twitter crap because it was a stupid move. I am defending what he said to the media because it was blown out of proportion. Plus he isn't as "evil" as you think he is just conflicted and ignorant.
    While I dont think that LJ is evil i dont think that you can just defend his actions by saying that he is ignorant. That is no excuse for him. He is a pro athlete and in the public spot light. Like it or not the standards are higher for him. That might be unfair but thats just how it is. LJ has to no this he has probley been informed about it time and time again going back to when he was at a major NCAA program in penn state. LJ had to no that his actions would result in some negitives for the team and he decided to do it anyway. Add this onto of all the other things that he has done. I Think he has had far to many chances and has lost his right to be on this team. when is enough enough?

I have been a chiefs fan for a long time, as many of you. I love the Chiefs and will put up with 'rebuilding' or 'restructuring' because it's the Chiefs. I am however, sick of today's supposed 'professional' athletes who act like dirt bag, immature, disrespectful jerkoffs. This guy spit a drink in a persons face, apparently has had some domestic issues and doesn't realize when to shut his mouth. He SUCKS, he runs like he's underwater and bounces off his own guys, can't block.....c'mon. This team gave him $20 mil and he still needs to complain. I've had enough of this little *****. Cut em because your losing a lot more than money with this guy. My wife is a Browns fan........isn't Lewis retiring?

Oh yeah, I am #24,227, this thing is really taking off.

I'm just tired of this guy acting like a typical abuser- he is a good little boy, then he gets angry, then he acts out, is totally outrageous, then gives the proper song and dance for everyone to say "Ohhhhh... he's really trying to change. Awesome!"

I'm tired of hearing the "I realize my mistake, I need to change and I will..." shtick...

jb

Larry Johnson rules
    I am starting a petition to the Chiefs to reinstae Larry Johnson

I'm number 24630, Save Priest record from a thug.

Chiefs in 2011

My issue with his posting is that he goes after HAley. I don't care about the gay slurs, that's Freedom of Speech. It's one of thee rights I defend on a daily basis in the military. I won't get started on how I can't criticize certain personnel in my chain of command. It's not what you do publicly. You do not air your dirty laundry.
    Navy Nuclear Power Credo:
    We the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing
    and Ungrateful, do the Impossible.
    We have been doing so much,
    for so long, with so little
    We are now Qualified to do Anything with Nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Im not defending his Twitter crap because it was a stupid move. I am defending what he said to the media because it was blown out of proportion. Plus he isn't as "evil" as you think he is just conflicted and ignorant.
    Let's go into a little history of LJ. LJ played at Penn State his father was/is a coach for that team and LJ was a stud RB. Fact is Joe Papa refused to play him until his senior year because of his attitude. He had a huge senior year and CP didn't risesearch his background and drafted him.
    Fact is LJ couldn't get along with Dick Vermel the coach who hugged and cryed with his players. The change your diapers and grow up LJ coach.
    He couldn't get along with Herm wh
    o was a players coach.
    Fact is LJ has had physcological baggage for years and has never addressed those problems. He needs to take his baggage else where, KC is tired of his act.

We should try to trade him for a O-Lineman. Most likely won't happen and even though as fans we are tired of the way Larry acts but the fact he can run with good men in front of him may keep SP n TH from letting him go elsewhere.Giving a player the boot after that individual has complained or lashed out at the established members of the teams staff will send the message of,"complain and get released" to the other players wanting out of KC and the dominos will begin to fall. It's very difficult to determine what they will do in the long run but Johnson will become increasingly pissed off sitting through games. Especially if the team loses.
    Chiefs Nation

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast