Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is an Important game for the Chiefs

Default This is an Important game for the Chiefs

This Sundays game at Oakland is important for the Chiefs for more reason then its the Chiefs vs raiders division game. Its a game the Chiefs should win. A game that they have to win.

This game will be the first time we can see if Todd Haley is good at cutting out the mistakes his team made against an opponent. Its the first time he will see a team for the second time as an NFL head coach. The Chiefs lost a game they should have blown the raiders out in week 2. Mistakes and panties killed them that Sunday at arrowhead. Can he Cut those out seeing the same team . We will find out this Sunday.

The Raiders management has been laughed at so much this season. Going really all the way back to the NFL draft when with the 8th overall pick the Raiders picked a WR that some though they could have gotten in the second round of the draft. What would it say about the current management of the Chiefs if they could not at least get a split with that team. It would not send a good message that is for sure. This is one of the few teams in the NFL that the Chiefs can say that they are close to as far as talent level. This is a game the chiefs have to have.

A loss to the Raiders would more then likely mean the Chiefs go 0-6 in the AFC west. Right now it looks like both Denver and San Diego are head and shoulders above the Chiefs. The Chiefs will have to have things go right for them to get an upset win over either of them. A 0-6 season in the division would be a step back wards for the Chiefs seeing that they went 2-4 last year. Thats something the Chiefs can not afford.

This will be a game that could send the Chiefs in two different directions. A loss with the Steelers coming to Arrowhead next week could kill any momentum that the Chiefs got with the win at Washington if theres any left. A win could be a big shot in the arm that lifts to chiefs to a couple more wins. This game is as close to a make or break game that a 1-7 football team can get. Its one the chiefs have to have. Its a game that they SHOULD win. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

I agree, if we can't make an improvement against the Raiders...then if there is a god...please help us!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I do agree that this is a very important game. I like to think of all of them as important, but this is a chance to prove as a team that they can learn, adapt, and do better against a division opponent.

Though in all honesty, we owned the last game in every respect EXCEPT for points on the board.

Let's see a good showing this week from the defense AND offense- before the last 2 minutes, I mean.

jb

I agree with this.

Good post.

The good thing is we now have kolby and not lj

im over the larry hatting at least will be when someone picks him up so we can stop paying him i think that all our other backs fit our system better than him

It will be interesting to see what a combination of Kolby, Jamaal and Mr. Savage can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    I'm over the Larry hatting at least will be when someone picks him up so we can stop paying him i think that all our other backs fit our system better than him
    He cleared waivers didn't he that means we pay him the rest of his salary this year no matter if he gets picked up and no matter what he gets paid.

we obviously cant blow anyone off the ball so we have to be quicker and get the ball outside and to some cutback running

not sure i thought if someone picks him up they take over contract

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast