Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: larry is done look at this new sign inside locker room

Default larry is done look at this new sign inside locker room

JoshLooney

http://twitpic.com/o9qk4 - Newest sign inside arrowhead

If that sign is truely in the Chiefs locker room, LJ is DONE!
    SHUT IT

Sorry guys, this means nothing with the current LJ situation. It could very well be that LJ is done, and this sign is clearly a point to Lj's outbursts, however, this really does not mean that LJ is gone. It simply means that management is making a statement on the LJ situation and this is the statement they are making.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Did the coaching staff put this up?
    It looks more like something a player (or players) would put up in an attempt to pull the team together.

awesome sign but how is this any better than what lj did on twitter calling out his coach

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    awesome sign but how is this any better than what lj did on twitter calling out his coach
    Most noted difference...the sign isn't directed at anyone by name. In fact, the word "losers" is plural, as is the word "winners". The sign makes a point related to being a loyal "team"...players and coaches loyal to one another...no betrayals publicly or in the locker room.

If a player and coach have issues, they need to work it out between themselves as professionals should do...not take it in front of the camera, to the internet, or among 'clicks' in the locker room.

If the Chiefs can't get it together with "team" mutual respect, loyalty, and professionalism...it won't matter how much talent we have...we'll be a losing team.

"TEAMS" win. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Most noted difference...the sign isn't directed at anyone by name. In fact, the word "losers" is plural, as is the word "winners". The sign makes a point related to being a loyal "team"...players and coaches loyal to one another...no betrayals publicly or in the locker room.

If a player and coach have issues, they need to work it out between themselves as professionals should do...not take it in front of the camera, to the internet, or among 'clicks' in the locker room.

If the Chiefs can't get it together with "team" mutual respect, loyalty, and professionalism...it won't matter how much talent we have...we'll be a losing team.

"TEAMS" win. :)
    I don't recall LJ mentioning names either......But like i said before, pack the bently and move to beverly hills LJ. Just don't think this sign is exactly sending the message everyone wishes it would just by the timing of it.

I don't recall LJ mentioning names either......But like i said before, pack the bently and move to beverly hills LJ. Just don't think this sign is exactly sending the message everyone wishes it would just by the timing of it.
    You really dont recall LJ Tweeting "My dad was a great this and that, OUR COACH played golf"?

so yeah he did not directly say Todd Haley, but its obvious and direct who he was talking about.

Honestly, I question whether or not the sign is legit as being posted in the Chiefs Locker Room. It could be photoshopped, etc....how do we know for a fact it is in the Chiefs Locker Room?

Regardless...there is a legitimate, justified, and significant message the sign sends..."TEAM". The most important aspect of any NFL franchise is they function in all apsects as a "TEAM". Larry's comments separated him from the "TEAM"...
    in the end, literally so.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

After the so called "settlement" I thought that Haley might lose face with the players. This worried me as I am a Haley/Pioli believer. (And gosh dang Haley/Pioli bashers...give a guy a chance) The sign is calling Larry Johnson a Loser to his face. Which he is. And its so Awesome Haley had the stones to OK the sign. I had the same reaction Cowboy had on 610. He saw it and his first thought and emotion was "Awesome." I feel the exact same way. Now, we just might not be able to cut Larry Johnson, so the next best thing is to humiliate him, and make him suffer. I say, make him active, suit him for every game and not play him. Make him sit and think about the 40+ yards he needs to surpass Priest Holmes as the all time Chiefs Running Back, make him sit and think about the fact he will never get those 40+ yards. Good. Now the sign will make the team respect Haley even more than they do...I think the majority of them already think Haley is going to be a winner. He is not about "rebuilding." Trust me, he wants to win, and he wants to win now. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, NOW. And thanks for nothing LJ. Everyone knows by now you are a doucher. Which he is. A major doucher. Not to mention, most people found him to be not very likeable-- not the players, or assistant coaches, not even his white chauffeur. Haley and Pioli are winners. In two years from now, me and my fellow believers will have a field day on ChiefsCrowd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast