Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: larry is done look at this new sign inside locker room

Default larry is done look at this new sign inside locker room

JoshLooney

http://twitpic.com/o9qk4 - Newest sign inside arrowhead

So the sign is legit and in the Chiefs Locker Room if it's been seen there...COOL!

The message is significant, especially under the current circumstances...and speaks the truth relating to the importance of being a "TEAM"! Good for Haley! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

So, what exactly is LJ current and official status?

I would have kept up with the situation but simply lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

I feel the same...as far as i know, he was suspended for the JAX game this weekend, and one more.... but they may choose to sit him the rest of the season after his suspension or something now? I am not sure either...lol

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    I feel the same...as far as i know, he was suspended for the JAX game this weekend, and one more.... but they may choose to sit him the rest of the season after his suspension or something now? I am not sure either...lol
    Yeah, that's probably as much as anyone else knows.

He's still an a$$.
    Chiefs in 2011

Lj will miss this weeks game. The rest of the season is unclear. but for sure hes out this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    awesome sign but how is this any better than what lj did on twitter calling out his coach
    This is a motivational sign... The intent it to get the team motivated to make a solution instead of adding a problem.

The sign is a line in the sand. It not soley pointed at LJ... at least that will be the Chiefs argument to the players association. There is others on the team like LJ, and they will be weeded out and replaced.

They did not publicly come out and bash LJ...LJ has been banned from Arrowhead and has not seen the sign yet, at least in person. If you want to narrow down the intent of the sign to LJ that is fine. But it is a much broader notification.

Once the suspension is over, the suspension will be lifted and allowed to return to the team. The suspension is the most the Chiefs can do to punish him financially. If the NFL wants to step in and suspend him further, that will be different, but I don't think they will since the Chiefs suspended him.

The question that remains is what will the Chiefs do after the suspension. Will they deactivate him and tell him to stay away and still pay him, make him sit on the bench dressed, play him or just cut him. Either way he will be paid the rest of the season, unless anothe team claims him off waivers.

We won't know what they will do until next Monday and he has completed his financial punishment.

I don't think he will play again, but I don't think they will cut him either. If they cut him, it is a sign that if you cry enough you will get your way. I think they will deactivate him for the rest of the season and give Kolby, Savage and Charles a chance to proof their wor

Personally, I thought this one was a little questionable.

That is a great sign and it speaks loudly for truth but if any of us believe Larry will learn anything from it we are kidding ourselves. We should try to trade him to Buffalo so LJ can join TO and they can start a new NFL group called ,"What about me?"
    Chiefs Nation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast