Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: larry cant fight if haley sits him

I realy dont see him wining against any action that the chiefs take with him. Hes done so many things that go against the conduct clause in the contract that I dont think that contract can even be considerd valid anymore.

I hope he doesn't get another yard with this team. Can you imagine LJ holding the all time rushing record and have that constant reminder of him even playing here? Ugh! Priest Holmes played here without complaint, always smiling on the field and, like many great Chiefs before him, has continued great work after the game with his Priest Holmes Foundation. Suit LJ up every Sunday to keep the union happy, but don't let that sleazeball run another yard for this team.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I really don't look for him to be back, but I've been wrong before, and will be wrong again.

I think he plays again this year. I hope I am dead wrong about this. But I think as soon as he is done with the suspension he will be our starting back. But like I said, I hope I am way off on this.

I think it's ridiculous that the NFLPA would even suggest the Chiefs have no right to make him a gameday inactive.

I hope Haley sits him the rest of the year and then he gets released after the year
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

He will break the record whether you like it or not. I think he will come back playing with anger which is a good thing.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    He will break the record whether you like it or not. I think he will come back playing with anger which is a good thing.
    It is proven that people do work harder and focus more on what they must do while angry. The trick is can Haley get Larry to focus on the right things like, paying attention to his blockers and running north n south without the juke. Making players angry is never a bad thing to do as long as the coaches have the ability to focus the players anger at the right things.
    Chiefs Nation

I have no problem with him coming back and running angry. If he breaks the record, fine. It's not that amazing of a record, really. If we spend some first day picks on offensive line and then get a good running back somewhere else in the draft/free agency, that record will easily fall again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast