Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think Holmes signed the petition

Default I think Holmes signed the petition

I just signed and was looking through some of the other comments and wonder if this really is Priest.
    7517.Priest HolmesLarry, you don't deserve to break my record. I tried to show you the ropes, but you thought you were above everyone. Now I do feel bad for you, but look where your selfish ways have gotten you now....

There are some pretty funny comments throughout the petition. Of course to many to read, but i have been skipping arourd.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Nah...Priest is too professional and classy to sign the petition, nor would he have made an egotistical comment like that.
    LOL... No he is not... Priest made comments like that all the time under his best friends screen names. I have personally witnessed discussions on a forum by Priest. I didn't know it until I actually met his friends of Team Priest and they let the cat out of the bag.

The discussion took place just after LJ was drafted...lets just say, I used to be one of his biggest fans and after getting to know how he and Team Preist functioned. He is now one of my least favorite players.

Damn i miss Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    Damn i miss Priest.
    So do I.

I know I signed it
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    LOL... No he is not... Priest made comments like that all the time under his best friends screen names. I have personally witnessed discussions on a forum by Priest. I didn't know it until I actually met his friends of Team Priest and they let the cat out of the bag.

The discussion took place just after LJ was drafted...lets just say, I used to be one of his biggest fans and after getting to know how he and Team Preist functioned. He is now one of my least favorite players.
    No one is as they seem to be. If that is his comment than he has a big ego like really most players do. I question your credibility but I wouldn't be too shocked because I don't think too highly of him on and off the field as most people do.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    No one is as they seem to be. If that is his comment than he has a big ego like really most players do. I question your credibility but I wouldn't be too shocked because I don't think too highly of him on and off the field as most people do.
    Of course you question my credibility. Then again, you don't have too.... I was the same way until I actually knew different. If it helps any, I can tell you my old Forum Chiefs Coalition actually chose a players charity every year to donate to and had a big silent auction, and dinner. We had a big dinner at Jack Stacks in which Team Priest joined us. We even had a bunch of super Fans, include raider fans Spike and Mike, from Oakland... Team Priest was a Great bunch of guys but they used a very large portion of donations for their personal gain. I am not saying they didn't do things to help kids... But I actually reaped some of their benefits for weeks until I realized what was going on... They were not shy from hiding it either.

I met Priest's Mom and step father tailgating before the home opener against Oakland. His family is great. His father also told us that he felt disgusted and upset with things in Afghanistan and was leaving in a monthto join the fight. You have to love a person like him.

I never personally met Priest, but someone on that site got into a huge argument with Priest over LJ. Priest kept arguing that the other guy had not idea what he was talking about.. Which was true, but he was not in any way being the person you all think. They were hoping that person showed up for the dinner to make a fool of that guy. He didn't show because he was pretty much labeled that anyway... Fact of the matter... He isn't that humble a person.. and would make comments like that because he knows his identy was concealed.

I guess you guys all forget the hold out talks, the retirment talks, his return from injury on HBO... If you look back at it. He wasn't very humble.

You dont think highly of priest but you are a fan of LJ. LJ has done more things that are PROVEN that preist has. I realy dont understand you

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    You dont think highly of priest but you are a fan of LJ. LJ has done more things that are PROVEN that preist has. I realy dont understand you
    I think more highly of his on field performance back in his glory days than Priest's because he was flat out better. I don't think highly of LJ's off field issues. I don't think highly of anyones off field performance except Brian Waters and Will shields.
    It starts with the Offensive line

I think more highly of his on field performance back in his glory days than Priest's because he was flat out better. I don't think highly of LJ's off field issues. I don't think highly of anyones off field performance except Brian Waters and Will shields.
    I used to play basketball with Will Shields before he bought his own club. That guys is everything you hear about. A real class of a guys who is just plain out awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast