Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Tidbits

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default Tidbits


    0 Not allowed!
    espn insider/scouts inc pick the Chiefs 24=17.
    Jags to start rookie LT Eugene Monroe. Could be good news for Hali.
    espn insider has Mel's big board up and running along with top 100 draft prospects and position by position scouting reports.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    13,953
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    espn insider/scouts inc pick the Chiefs 24=17.
    Jags to start rookie LT Eugene Monroe. Could be good news for Hali.
    espn insider has Mel's big board up and running along with top 100 draft prospects and position by position scouting reports.
    The same left tackle that many Chiefs fans wanted. It will be fun to watch that matchup.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yep- it will be fun to watch Hali get a couple/three more sacks tomorrow, which would be nice.

    I'm just hoping for a decent showing. I still think we can get 3-4 wins out of this season.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    13,953
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I still think we can get 3-4 wins out of this season.
    For sure. We got our teeth kicked in by some of the best teams in football during the first half of the season. I think this team will look much better against more average talent in the 2nd of this season. I'm hoping for more than 4 wins.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 71

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    For sure. We got our teeth kicked in by some of the best teams in football during the first half of the season. I think this team will look much better against more average talent in the 2nd of this season. I'm hoping for more than 4 wins.

    I am hopeing for 9 more. But I will just go one win at a time

Similar Threads

  1. Herm Edwards tidbits
    By greg3564 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 03:50 AM
  2. A few more tidbits from Herm.
    By m0ef0e in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •