Thread: KC Star : Sign in Chiefs' locker room is a childish distraction

Default KC Star : Sign in Chiefs' locker room is a childish distraction

Let me translate the sign and one-win distraction stunt that’s hanging inside the Arrowhead Stadium practice facility: “Losers question our qualifications to fix this franchise. Winners do what we tell them to do to avoid getting fined, cut or losing access to our self-promoting, unenlightening off-the-record conversations. And in keeping with our tight-lipped approach on talking about in-house matters, we have no comment on Larry Johnson.”

More...

While I think that in part that it was not the smartest move that Haliley could have done and I also dont realy buy that the sign thing has been planed for monthes I dont think its a big deal that he put the signs up. Yes its sending the message to the players to keep there mouths shut if they dont like how the new managment is doing things but If LJ were to get away with it then other players would try it as well. Then every week you have to deal with who said what.

Doing this helps to put Displine in this football team. Something I have said and will continue to say is that displine is part of what this young football team NEEDS. Its something that has been lacking and if Haley putting signs up helps in that matter then its not a negtive. Its not realy that big of a deal.

This does not affect my outlook one or the other.

I didn't bother hitting the more button. It started out like another FATLOCK article.