Thread: Yahoo News : Belichick Q&A: Each player has trade 'price' (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Belichick Q&A: Each player has trade 'price' (Yahoo! Sports)

Tom Brady and Jerod Mayo may be off limits, but almost everyone is available, says Pats coach Bill Belichick.

More...

That was very interesting.

I liked this and think he was talking about the Chiefs.

Belichick: Here’s the only thing I’ll say: I think to have a really good team in this league, you have to make a lot, a lot of good decisions. You have to have a lot of good people, players, coaches, whatever. You need a lot of those. Conversely, to not be competitive, you would have to have a lot of bad decisions. One bad decision is not going to do it, one bad player is not going to do it, one bad coach is not going to do it. You’re going to have to collectively, over a cumulative period of time, make a long series of bad decisions and accumulate a lot of players who are substandard for their position. There have to be a multitude of things that go wrong.

It sure sounds like the Chiefs organization of the past.(hopefully the past)