Thread: Pretty Good Read on the Jags Game

Hybrid View

Default Pretty Good Read on the Jags Game

Kansas City Chiefs Insider

Kind of negative but true

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Jamaal looked good on every run, and they hardly gave him the ball. There is no excuse for that. And the article is absolutely right about airing the ball out. Cassel does miss a lot of long throws, but c'mon. This dink and dunk crap isn't cutting it.

I don't understand how we only ran the ball 14 times. I know our O line is horrible, but by running that many times our team turns one dimensional. Charles is exactly the guy you want when an O line isn't very good. He knows how to get into space to catch and is shifty and fast when he runs. But only running 14 times is completely unacceptable. I hope they completely re-tool the O line in the off season. No starting job should be secure. Every one of those guys, and I mean every one, should have to earn their spot up front.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

We wanted the cardinals offense, we got it.

That means no pounding the ball. Hopefully Haley starts calling better plays, and letting people run a little.

I think they gave up on Charles when he boggled that kick off early in the game. He recovered it, but I think Haley is not going to give him 30 carries a game until he learns to protect the ball better.

Face it, the knock on CHarles right now is his hands.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I think they gave up on Charles when he boggled that kick off early in the game. He recovered it, but I think Haley is not going to give him 30 carries a game until he learns to protect the ball better.

Face it, the knock on CHarles right now is his hands.
    The knock on Charles is the fact that Haley does not know how to call a running play. It is either up the tackles or a screen pass.

Seriously, I am bigger than J. Charles... Run lhim ike an every down back up the middle and he will fumble. J. Charles will never be an everdown back until he gets bigger.

I thought Kobly Smith did very well, but was realistically limited to the amount of touches he could take because of his knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Seriously, I am bigger than J. Charles... Run lhim ike an every down back up the middle and he will fumble. J. Charles will never be an everdown back until he gets bigger.
    Chris Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Chris Johnson.
    I didn't Know J. Charles was Chris Johnson. When did that happpen. Also Chris Johnson is not their every down back either and I don't think he has a fumbling problem.

I didn't Know J. Charles was Chris Johnson. When did that happpen. Also Chris Johnson is not their every down back either and I don't think he has a fumbling problem.
    The NFL's leading rusher and 21 catches, sounds pretty close to an every down back to me. 49 carries in the last 2 weeks.

Charles has 2 fumbles on 96 carries for his career, and 0 this year. This so called fumbling problem he has is overrated. He's fumbled on a couple kickoffs. He wasn't drafted to be a kick returner.

It's cool though. Let's not give the guy who had 6 yards per carry more carries. That makes the most sense. Maybe we should just cut him actually.

The knock on Charles is the fact that Haley does not know how to call a running play. It is either up the tackles or a screen pass.

I thought Kobly Smith did very well, but was realistically limited to the amount of touches he could take because of his knee.
    Yep.
    It starts with the Offensive line