Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LJ Released

Default LJ Released

According to KCCHIEFS.com....LJ was released today.

Nah nah nah nah
    Nah nah nah nah
    Hey Hey Hey
    Good bye!
    I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me to do.....

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Best move of the decade.

We can win or lose with out LJ. Jamal Charles 6 carries for 36 yards, avg 6 yards a run. Way better than than LJ.
    The numbers will go down once defenses realize he is a threat...............think....plus they are totally different RB's. Charles isn't even really and every down back either.

You all got what you wanted but I feel ashamed to be affiliated with Chiefs fans atm. The petition was embarrassing. A lot of teams deal with "problem players". It seems we can't and then we name call him.

And the preserving Priest Holmes record thing is pathetic and a disgrace to Holmes.

LJ will do well on another team.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 11-09-2009 at 04:57 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    The numbers will go down once defenses realize he is a threat...............think....plus they are totally different RB's. Charles isn't even really and every down back either.

You all got what you wanted but I feel ashamed to be affiliated with Chiefs fans atm. The petition was embarrassing. A lot of teams deal with "problem players". It seems we can't and then we name call him.

And the preserving Priest Holmes record thing is pathetic and a disgrace to Holmes.

LJ was a cancer to this team from day 1. I know you think highly of his on the field play but look at his rankings. Yes hes number 2 in yards and TDs but hes number 1 on carries all time. So he had more chances with the ball. His arvage per carry was not as good as Priest. LJ was let go becuse he a selfish player not for the record. ITs that simple.

You come off as an LJ fan, not a Chiefs fan, at least to me.

The guy was averaging 2.7 YPC and is turning 30 in 10 days. He was on pace to have the least efficient season of any starting running back in NFL history. What exactly does he do for this football team that gives them a chance to win a football game?

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best news I've read all season.

For those who think this will come back to haunt us or that LJ will get a chip on his shoulder and run like he did a few years ago? That may be, but that will only last until something else doesn't go his way and the pouting party begins all over again. The only consistency LJ has ever shown us is his ability to be a little b!tch! Good riddance and I am so glad Priest still holds our rushing record.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Well don't associate with us. We won't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    You come off as an LJ fan, not a Chiefs fan, at least to me.

The guy was averaging 2.7 YPC and is turning 30 in 10 days. He was on pace to have the least efficient season of any starting running back in NFL history. What exactly does he do for this football team that gives them a chance to win a football game?
    Umm No. I think my favorite player wouldn't say Succop up there or have the great Stenerud as my pic, plus the sig. He has been under performing but most of it is because of a poor Offensive line and bad play calling. Just like all the Cassel fans blame the offensive line for his sub par performance. Read the sig.

I just don't like to be affiliated with the fan base anymore. Except some of you.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Umm No. I think my favorite player wouldn't say Succop up there or have the great Stenerud as my pic, plus the sig. He has been under performing but most of it is because of a poor Offensive line and bad play calling. Just like all the Cassel fans blame the offensive line for his sub par performance. Read the sig.

I just don't like to be affiliated with the fan base anymore. Except some of you.
    Damn the luck.

When Cassle starts tweeting after games, blaming the head coach, and everyone but himself, I'll have a problem with him too.
    Chiefs in 2011

Dont you get it? LJ HATES YOU AND EVERY OTHER CHIEFS FAN. YOU ARENT RICH SO YOUR DOG POO IN HIS OPINION.

Whats disgraceful about wanting a stand up citizen, and a great player/man to hold the record, rather than a selfish man-child WHO HATES THIS FRANCHISE.

Not to mention, that petition had NOTHING to do with LJ's release. It was locker room turmoil coupled with HORRIBLE PRODUCTION.

Didnt you say he would break the record whether we like it or not?

While that won't ring true, this will; Whether you like it or not, your boyfriend is outta here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast