Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: my LJ prediction

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default my LJ prediction


    0 Not allowed!
    in 5 years, he will be broke and behind bars.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    187
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Honestly, I hope he learns something from all that he has been through. He could still be a solid player for some team. I think a little humble pie might do him some good. It was clearly time for LJ to find a new home.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Honestly, I hope he learns something from all that he has been through. He could still be a solid player for some team. I think a little humble pie might do him some good. It was clearly time for LJ to find a new home.
    Yes.

    Too many people here are haters.
    It starts with the Offensive line

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Yes.

    Too many people here are haters.
    Are you done insulting people here? LJ acts like an a$$hole and you insult everyone who has a problem with it? Thank god your man crush has left and you can bounce to anther team and start annoying their fans!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Are you done insulting people here? LJ acts like an a$ and you insult everyone who has a problem with it? Thank god your man crush has left and you can bounce to anther team and start annoying their fans!!
    I don't see how he is insulting anyone honestly. It seems he just has a different take on LJ.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Facoter View Post
    I don't see how he is insulting anyone honestly. It seems he just has a different take on LJ.
    Whatever you say kilobytes
    Chiefs in 2011

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Facoter View Post
    I don't see how he is insulting anyone honestly. It seems he just has a different take on LJ.
    You have posted here 10 times, how many of his posts have you actually read...oh wait, all of them since you wrote them. Do you ever go by the name TimSatt?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Posts
    979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I doubt he learns anything. Just like the big baby he is, he threw a tantrum and got what he wanted, release from KC.

    Oh well, hes someone elses problem now.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 139

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My prediction, he will avg over 100 ypg and a TD on some other team.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    My prediction, he will avg over 100 ypg and a TD on some other team.
    Umm.... no.
    Chiefs in 2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL score prediction site?
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 02:34 AM
  2. 2009 Prediction Thread.
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:59 AM
  3. Prediction Thread: List yours!
    By dbolan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •