Thread: 3 spots LJ could land

Default 3 spots LJ could land

Kansas City Chiefs Insider

I think Belichick would love to succeed with LJ just to piss off Pioli. Or maybe just to prove a point. Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if LJ ends up as a Patriot.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

It would seem fitting that we would give a player back to the Patriots after we have raided their cemetary all year long.

Well, if we've been raiding their cemetery, good thing we're sending them a salary cap vampire- he'll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Well, if we've been raiding their cemetery, good thing we're sending them a salary cap vampire- he'll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post

I think Belichick would love to succeed with LJ just to piss off Pioli. Or maybe just to prove a point. Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if LJ ends up as a Patriot.
    I agree.

LJ wont be a patriot face it LJ is done he had some great years but hoenstly WE beat him to death. He had so many carries that I think his lazy attitude and just the ebatings he has taken finally caught up to him. All I can say is good bye LJ thanks for being an azzhole

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post

I don't think there is any bad blood between Belichick or Pioli, thus being the trade for Cassel and Vrabel.

I am sure if Belichick wanted LJ, they would have worked out some kind of deal in the off season.

Chances are better for Belichick to pass on LJ because of Pioli.

Belichick said on a radio show yesterday that he highly doubts the Patriots sign LJ.

Also, LJ won't be a salary cap nightmare if he goes through waivers unclaimed.. which I'm pretty sure he will. Then the best team interested will likely get the vet's minimum, while we're paying him his full salary.