Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Fantasy Football

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey everyone, I started a league on ESPN.com. I'm trying to get all Chiefs fans so if you're interested, join up. The leagues name is Second Home, the draft is a week before the start of the season at 8:15. Hope to see you there.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    I think I am over the fact that I missed the draft in our "keep 'em" league. I didn't get a horrible starting squad, just a sickly bunch of bench players.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    I think I am over the fact that I missed the draft in our "keep 'em" league. I didn't get a horrible starting squad, just a sickly bunch of bench players.
    Well, show up for the draft next time. Sheesh. :hammer:

    Just givin ya some crap dude. :-D
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    chief31 wrote:
    I think I am over the fact that I missed the draft in our "keep 'em" league. I didn't get a horrible starting squad, just a sickly bunch of bench players.
    Well, show up for the draft next time. Sheesh. :hammer:

    Just givin ya some crap dude. :-D


    ...And, trust me Guru has a lot to give!


  5. #14
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    chief31 wrote:
    I think I am over the fact that I missed the draft in our "keep 'em" league. I didn't get a horrible starting squad, just a sickly bunch of bench players.
    Well, show up for the draft next time. Sheesh. :hammer:

    Just givin ya some crap dude. :-D


    ...And, trust me Guru has a lot to give!
    Yes I do. And you are O fer two. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    chief31 wrote:
    I think I am over the fact that I missed the draft in our "keep 'em" league. I didn't get a horrible starting squad, just a sickly bunch of bench players.
    Well, show up for the draft next time. Sheesh. :hammer:

    Just givin ya some crap dude. :-D


    ...And, trust me Guru has a lot to give!
    Yes I do. And you are O fer two. :hammer:
    Eh, this doesn't surprize me.


  7. #16
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:

    Eh, this doesn't surprize me.
    Funny thing is, you ended up playing the team with the most points on the week again.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default Re: Fantasy Football


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

    Eh, this doesn't surprize me.
    Funny thing is, you ended up playing the team with the most points on the week again.
    Yeah, what can ya do? :pint:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •